Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 09-10-2006, 12:01 PM   #61
james22
With da Warlords

I intend too. I had to threaten the bloody dealer though.

James - Hi Trevor. Just picked up my car from my mechanic. He says it's gonna need some work.

Trevor - Our service department, inspected it and cleared for rego b4 you left last week. Whats Wrong with it?

James- I gave him the list, "So what do you think about that?"

Trevor - Need to drive your car more gently. Our service guys will fix some of that.

James - No, their gonna fix the lot. I signed a contract saying that I was buying a vehicle that is mechanically healthy. Not half ****ed.

Trevor - Well what do you want me to do about it?

James - Well thats why i'm calling you guys. I want you to fix it, like it should have been when I picked it up.

Trevor - Well warranty will cover some of that.

James - If you guys dont want to fix it, i'm gonna call the Dept of Fair Trading. I'm sure they can come to a satifactory agreement.

Trevor - Please hold, while I transfer you to service. (gay music in backround)

James
- Thanks d***head.

Unbelievable. And half a day before that. I received a letter from toyota saying. Thanks for purchasing the car blah blah. Toyota's service is second to none etc. And then this **** happens. :jab:

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Windsor Warlords
AU III XR-8220
300+ rwhp of Manual fun

XR50T Ute - 300rwkw (give or take depending on the day)
james22 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2006, 12:14 PM   #62
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

I wonder how they managed to get it to pass roadworthy with the oil leaks. Maybe something to bring up with them and if they are not willing to listen have a chat to the RTA.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:41 PM   #63
Andy XR8
AU3 Winged Windsor

hey, the knocking in the rear will probably be the top strut mounts
Andy XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2006, 06:39 PM   #64
bodes-sh
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

and the drivetrain knock is apparently pretty normal there was a thread about it a while ago, seems a pretty common problem
bodes-sh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post