Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #91
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: FORD V FERRARI Official Trailer (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 7 View Post
WTF has a movie about ford and ferrari got to do with climate change? I stopped reading the drivel after the first paragraph

Geeze some people s&^t me... anything to push an agenda when they are on the world stage of the internet....
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #92
Dr Terry
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah, I agree whole man-made climate change hoax has now reached epidemic proportions.

These people are being preached to, it's like a religion. No proof of anything !!!

Dr Terry
Dr Terry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #93
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Weather's going crazy throughout the whole solar system Dr T, probably the topic of another thread, but look into the magnetic fields of the planet, and the Eddy Minimum, and the rapidly shifting magnetic poles. Mayans ended their calendar in 2012 for a reason.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:56 PM   #94
arronm
BA/F6 BF/F6 SSV/R TTG

We must reject Solar Panels. We must preserve our Sun for many generations. Simply taking all its energy now is detrimental to the planet.

Nizpro equipped and Tuned by the BEST in the west
Xtreme Ford Tuning

479RwKw Fuel limited, more pumps and power too come.

F6#0507 & #0639 Pro racer and Tech expert

NIZPRO modifying falcons like Premcar can only dream of , see VIDEO below.
https://youtu.be/oa4IfguGQ-A
arronm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: