Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
tyler06

Default Big idea 351 into VS Wagon!

: Okay so i have a spare 351 just sitting in my shed and i have an ef for daily driver, i also have an Xd 351 toploader, hilux with bommodore v6 and now i have sold my excel for a sum of cash and a VS commo wagon which runs good just needs a clean.
Well now we have had a big idea, which is to show all those holden fans out there how a commodore should have been built since day dot. Heck the guys have been using our boxes and diffs for long enough and now we are just contemplating having some fun with this wagon. Yes i know its a waste of a motor and box but it will still be useable once the wagon, oh i dont know hits the wall in the snake pit!LOL! The idea is to get it ready just to cruise around in at motorvation next year and spin people out when they hear this beasty vs which once we pop the bonnet is 'Power By Ford'.
Im ready for any comments good or bad you guys have but just think about the look on their faces!

tyler06 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post