Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 23-05-2022, 05:48 PM   #811
FPV 460

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Thanks GT

I will take the parts that are available thanks;

9A646: Part number 811J9A646AA $70 + postage.

HS1: Part number W708825S440 $6 each + postage.

Will you PM me total cost to 6062?

thanks for your help.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2022, 12:25 PM   #812
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Hi GTLEGEND our resident helpful oracle. Per this thread https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11494373 are the O - rings for the BA and other power steering switches still available separately or only with the switch? Do these O Rings https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/27347259...cAAOSwuxhbpBeD also fit the switch?
Old 25-05-2022, 01:27 PM   #813
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

Just a shout out to GTLEGEND for the prompt service ive received for the 2 orders ive placed and about to be 3rd.

Excellent service.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2022, 05:20 PM   #814
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Just a shout out to GTLEGEND for the prompt service ive received for the 2 orders ive placed and about to be 3rd.

Excellent service.
Glad to be of help..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 25-05-2022, 05:27 PM   #815
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Hi GTLEGEND our resident helpful oracle. Per this thread https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11494373 are the O - rings for the BA and other power steering switches still available separately or only with the switch? Do these O Rings https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/27347259...cAAOSwuxhbpBeD also fit the switch?
From what the catalogue says for both BA 6 and V8, the O ring for the power steer switch is not sold separately. I am unable to advise if the O rings in the eBay link fit the switch, it would really need someone to take off the O ring and compare to the said O rings advertised.

If really warranted could most probably arrange in good time.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 26-05-2022, 03:10 AM   #816
jstanovic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey GT,

I'm after a price and availability for 5x injectors for my 2014 PX 3.2. Do you need a VIN number to check? I seem to get conflicting info looking online whether there are different injectors depending on year.

Do the injectors come with seals/o-rings?

Also, do the pipes from injector to rail also need to be replaced?

Cheers!
jstanovic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2022, 07:08 AM   #817
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstanovic View Post
Hey GT,

I'm after a price and availability for 5x injectors for my 2014 PX 3.2. Do you need a VIN number to check? I seem to get conflicting info looking online whether there are different injectors depending on year.

Do the injectors come with seals/o-rings?

Also, do the pipes from injector to rail also need to be replaced?

Cheers!
Hi mate,

From what I can see 3.2s up to 6/2015 take only one injector, after this there are two different injectors pending on the electrical package of the engine. A VIN would confirm, but I am pretty sure its only one.

Price I can get injectors for are $600 each, they are usually retail for around $700.

Injector seal and top clip looks like are included in that price.

Work shop manual advises you should also replace fuel lines from injectors to rail, the clamp hold down bolts x 4 and the back leak line O rings.

The lines range from around $40-$60 each pending on which cylinder, the bolts $4.50 each and the leak back seals $15.50 each.

Hope that helps.
Old 27-05-2022, 03:22 AM   #818
jstanovic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thumbs up Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi mate,

From what I can see 3.2s up to 6/2015 take only one injector, after this there are two different injectors pending on the electrical package of the engine. A VIN would confirm, but I am pretty sure its only one.

Price I can get injectors for are $600 each, they are usually retail for around $700.

Injector seal and top clip looks like are included in that price.

Work shop manual advises you should also replace fuel lines from injectors to rail, the clamp hold down bolts x 4 and the back leak line O rings.

The lines range from around $40-$60 each pending on which cylinder, the bolts $4.50 each and the leak back seals $15.50 each.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much for that, I'll be in touch in a few weeks
jstanovic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2022, 06:54 AM   #819
Kohlanta

Can you tell me whether there were different part numbers for the fuel tank locking ring from EA up to Bf?

I have been sent a Replacement ring and measured it against the old one and it appears slightly smaller.

I also can’t get the replacement to screw on and am wondering if I do have the wrong one.

Cheers
Kohlanta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2022, 10:53 AM   #820
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohlanta View Post
Can you tell me whether there were different part numbers for the fuel tank locking ring from EA up to Bf?

I have been sent a Replacement ring and measured it against the old one and it appears slightly smaller.

I also can’t get the replacement to screw on and am wondering if I do have the wrong one.

Cheers
EA-ED Sedan: EA9A307A
EA-ED Wagon from 8/1987 EA9A307C
EF-EL Sedan up to 28/2/1998 EA9A307A
EF-EL Sedan from 1/3/1998 EL9A307A.
EF-EL Wagon: EA9A307C
AU-AU3 Sedan: EL9A307A
AU-AU3 Wagon: ER9A307A
BA sedan changed and utilised a ring with screws up to 29/9/2007: BA9A307A
BA-BF Sedan from 30/9/2007: BG9A307A.
BA-F Wagon with screws type: BA9A370B.

If need be I can check ute ones as well, but in saying that it looks like there is a combination of 5 different type of retaining rings that actually screw on the tank of the thread opening. Couple of others that utlise screws to hold it down.

Not sure what the actual differences are between each, so theoretically you could get the wrong one for what ever vehicle you have.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 29-05-2022, 08:31 PM   #821
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi Legend,
hope you have been keeping well?.

this time i have just a small question re pac nuts [or hub nuts] that are fitted to the AU/BA/BF fronts as i have seen two types for sale on ebay. one is black in colour & uses a 36mm [1 3/ths] socket Black Pac Nut, the other is a grey colour Grey Pac Nut & not sure on nut sizing. what/which is the correct nut & what is the difference between em?.

Thanks
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2022, 08:43 PM   #822
Kohlanta

Quote:
EA-ED Sedan: EA9A307A
EA-ED Wagon from 8/1987 EA9A307C
EF-EL Sedan up to 28/2/1998 EA9A307A
EF-EL Sedan from 1/3/1998 EL9A307A.
EF-EL Wagon: EA9A307C
AU-AU3 Sedan: EL9A307A
AU-AU3 Wagon: ER9A307A
BA sedan changed and utilised a ring with screws up to 29/9/2007: BA9A307A
BA-BF Sedan from 30/9/2007: BG9A307A.
BA-F Wagon with screws type: BA9A370B.

If need be I can check ute ones as well, but in saying that it looks like there is a combination of 5 different type of retaining rings that actually screw on the tank of the thread opening. Couple of others that utlise screws to hold it down.

Not sure what the actual differences are between each, so theoretically you could get the wrong one for what ever vehicle you have.

GT
Legend, thanks mate
Kohlanta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2022, 09:37 PM   #823
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend,
hope you have been keeping well?.

this time i have just a small question re pac nuts [or hub nuts] that are fitted to the AU/BA/BF fronts as i have seen two types for sale on ebay. one is black in colour & uses a 36mm [1 3/ths] socket Black Pac Nut, the other is a grey colour Grey Pac Nut & not sure on nut sizing. what/which is the correct nut & what is the difference between em?.

Thanks
Hi Mad2,

Keeping well and busy too, so much going on at the moment.

To answer your question, they are both correct.

Originally they were F3LY3B477A, but I believe the manufacturer of that nut went bust and Ford resourced with W710084S439.

GT
Old 30-05-2022, 05:20 PM   #824
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi Mad2,

Keeping well and busy too, so much going on at the moment.

To answer your question, they are both correct.

Originally they were F3LY3B477A, but I believe the manufacturer of that nut went bust and Ford resourced with W710084S439.

GT

ok good to hear

ahh ok re nuts as that explains it all
Old 30-05-2022, 05:59 PM   #825
gonads

Hi there, Legend of all things GT-related. I'm after a VCT solenoid for an AUII 4.0 Intech engine. My local Ford dealer tells me that my car has a Tickford engine, so I need to speak to Tickford about the replacement parts.

Are you able to supply the solenoid? If so, you are a deadset champ and I'd be looking for supply and post to Orange NSW, 2800.

Thanks,
Ben
Old 30-05-2022, 06:00 PM   #826
Minties
Starter Motor

Hi GT,

Just got an aftermarket (Panelhouse) FG (mk1) XR8 bonnet fitted. Looking for the under bonnet insulation for it as I believe they differ from the XR6 bonnet?

Thanks!
Minties is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2022, 06:25 PM   #827
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonads View Post
Hi there, Legend of all things GT-related. I'm after a VCT solenoid for an AUII 4.0 Intech engine. My local Ford dealer tells me that my car has a Tickford engine, so I need to speak to Tickford about the replacement parts.

Are you able to supply the solenoid? If so, you are a deadset champ and I'd be looking for supply and post to Orange NSW, 2800.

Thanks,
Ben
Hi Ben,

Even though it has a Tickford engine, the parts still came through Ford. Unfortunately that solenoid part number ERT6503A has not been available from Ford for a while and second hand will be your only option unless you keep an eye out on FB or eBay using the part number provided above etc. If you want me to see if I can find a second hand one for you, although they are rare, let me know. Ill give it a go.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 30-05-2022, 06:35 PM   #828
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minties View Post
Hi GT,

Just got an aftermarket (Panelhouse) FG (mk1) XR8 bonnet fitted. Looking for the under bonnet insulation for it as I believe they differ from the XR6 bonnet?

Thanks!
Hi Minties,

Can get, they are $240 plus postage. I am sure they are a lot smaller than the 6 cylinder and only basically sit in the middle of the under bonnet, not the wider part of under bonnet.

The clips that hold the insulation to the bonnet are $5.40 each (not sure how many you need).

GT
Old 30-05-2022, 09:45 PM   #829
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hey Legend,

gone to refit the seat backs & ?

so which is left/right? & they are from an FG front seat

AG109329TSH-D09060100156 ~ Rear seat back
AG109329TSH-D09052200109 ~ Rear seat back

i didn't think mark em as they were removed

both Ford Soft Orion Vinyl TSH.

Many Thanks ......... again

Ps. altho i think there's no differance ?
Old 30-05-2022, 10:07 PM   #830
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey Legend,

gone to refit the seat backs & ?

so which is left/right? & they are from an FG front seat

AG109329TSH-D09060100156 ~ Rear seat back
AG109329TSH-D09052200109 ~ Rear seat back

i didn't think mark em as they were removed

both Ford Soft Orion Vinyl TSH.

Many Thanks ......... again

Ps. altho i think there's no differance ?
Hi mate,

Those are not part numbers, look like serial numbers of some sort so I cannot make any relavence from either. What part of the front seat backs are you referring to, the cushion, the trim, frame etc?
Old 30-05-2022, 10:33 PM   #831
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

Those are not part numbers, look like serial numbers of some sort so I cannot make any relavence from either. What part of the front seat backs are you referring to, the cushion, the trim, frame etc?

dammit

ok - only other numbers are - ERN: A10904 or FF809060003

they are the trim piece holding the rear 'pocket' [that you have to remove to then remove the seat leather & foam].

ok .... pic is worth a 1000 words

Cheers
Old 31-05-2022, 07:57 AM   #832
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
dammit

ok - only other numbers are - ERN: A10904 or FF809060003

they are the trim piece holding the rear 'pocket' [that you have to remove to then remove the seat leather & foam].

ok .... pic is worth a 1000 words

Cheers
Just to confirm are they the ones high lighted in green in the image below. What FG model is it, XR, XT G6 etc?

FG Front Seats.PNG
Old 31-05-2022, 05:04 PM   #833
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Just to confirm are they the ones high lighted in green in the image below. What FG model is it, XR, XT G6 etc?

Attachment 105627

either XT or G6 .. don't know which one to be honest. the 'styling' of the seats reminds me of the BF seats like pic

and yes - what you highlighted in green.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:46 PM   #834
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
either XT or G6 .. don't know which one to be honest. the 'styling' of the seats reminds me of the BF seats like pic

and yes - what you highlighted in green.
That part is the same left or right...
Old 31-05-2022, 06:16 PM   #835
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Minties..

FG Air Deflector.PNG
2 users like this post:
Old 31-05-2022, 09:00 PM   #836
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
That part is the same left or right...

Many Thanks GT.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:29 AM   #837
Minties
Starter Motor

Quote:
For Minties..

Attachment 105628
Yup, that's the one! (don't need any screws)
Minties is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2022, 11:17 AM   #838
Ashwin
FordTarius

Hi GT.

After a water pump (incl of pulley) for an AU3. Some references indicate it may have been AU2 8501KTPP at some point in time. However I can only find BA8501KTPP now (BA BF FG).

Any chance of the AU one still been available or who may be the OEM supplier ?

Thanks!
Ashwin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2022, 11:24 AM   #839
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
Hi GT.

After a water pump (incl of pulley) for an AU3. Some references indicate it may have been AU2 8501KTPP at some point in time. However I can only find BA8501KTPP now (BA BF FG).

Thanks!
Engine type or VIN would speed up GT's searching
Old 01-06-2022, 12:07 PM   #840
Ashwin
FordTarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
Hi GT.

Thanks!
edit :

(VIN) :

6FPAAAJGSW2B82950
Ashwin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post