Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 28-10-2021, 10:21 AM   #511
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

G'day GTLEGEND

I picked up a FG XR6 centre interior light (twin light version).
Looking at replacing my FG XT standard small dome light.

Just wanted to know if there are any other brackets required for the larger unit .... of i just need my headlining trimmed (while I get the whole thing re-trimmed) and it just uses the rear pop-in mounts into the roof frame (and the front slide/plastic hooks?

Thought I'd ask before I embark on this small journey.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2021, 10:31 AM   #512
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Hey GT, you might be able to resolve a discussion happening in the pub re genuine FG X XR8 floor mats. Someone has been advised they are obsolete and that there's no stock around, whereas someone says there is stock around.

Are you able to help at all?

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2021, 10:42 AM   #513
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k View Post
G'day GTLEGEND

I picked up a FG XR6 centre interior light (twin light version).
Looking at replacing my FG XT standard small dome light.

Just wanted to know if there are any other brackets required for the larger unit .... of i just need my headlining trimmed (while I get the whole thing re-trimmed) and it just uses the rear pop-in mounts into the roof frame (and the front slide/plastic hooks?

Thought I'd ask before I embark on this small journey.
Here are the components of the front and rear lamps on an FG. There is also the front one with sunglass holder, but I assume that's not what your after. Let me know if that's not the case and I can add that in later.

Map light:

Attachment 105003

Here is the roof lining, see part 13879, thats the bracket the map light screws into.

FG Roof Lining.PNG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 28-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #514
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Here are the components of the front and rear lamps on an FG. There is also the front one with sunglass holder, but I assume that's not what your after. Let me know if that's not the case and I can add that in later.

Map light:

Attachment 105003

Here is the roof lining, see part 13879, thats the bracket the map light screws into.

Attachment 105004
Unfortunately that first attachment link wont open.

I recently bought the middle light
similar to this link

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25511022...QAAOSwghVhKDES

Already have the base FG front map lights without sunglasses holder in place.
Old 28-10-2021, 11:12 AM   #515
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Hey GT, you might be able to resolve a discussion happening in the pub re genuine FG X XR8 floor mats. Someone has been advised they are obsolete and that there's no stock around, whereas someone says there is stock around.

Are you able to help at all?
So there is some differences out there.

First are we referring to just the one drivers side that comes standard, the pack of remaining 3 or a set of 4?

Secondly the drivers one alone changed on 13/4/2015, so FGX XR8 before or after this date, they are different?
Old 28-10-2021, 11:14 AM   #516
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k View Post
Unfortunately that first attachment link wont open.

I recently bought the middle light
similar to this link

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25511022...QAAOSwghVhKDES

Already have the base FG front map lights without sunglasses holder in place.
Does the link work now?

FG Map Light.PNG
Old 28-10-2021, 11:22 AM   #517
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
So there is some differences out there.

First are we referring to just the one drivers side that comes standard, the pack of remaining 3 or a set of 4?

Secondly the drivers one alone changed on 13/4/2015, so FGX XR8 before or after this date, they are different?
Hmm, good points you've raised there, GT. And TBH, I'm not really sure as none of that detail was discussed.

Is it much hassle to find out the availability of all the permutations you've listed? I don't want to create work for you, but just thought an answer from someone reliable like yourself may have helped them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 28-10-2021, 01:00 PM   #518
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Quote:
Does the link work now?

Attachment 105005
Yes it does ... thank you.
Old 28-10-2021, 04:49 PM   #519
coo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GT Legend.
Question please.

I'm after:

1.the volume control regulator for a Territory 2.7L Diesel (mounts onto the side of the HP fuel pump) sometimes known as the pressure control valve.

2. the fuel HP fuel pressure sensor.

Thanks Coo

the
coo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2021, 06:24 PM   #520
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Hmm, good points you've raised there, GT. And TBH, I'm not really sure as none of that detail was discussed.

Is it much hassle to find out the availability of all the permutations you've listed? I don't want to create work for you, but just thought an answer from someone reliable like yourself may have helped them out.
There are no single drivers FGX mats left at all, pre or post the date given.

There are a handful left of the set of three, passenger front and two rears in dealer stock, but obsolete from Ford as such.

Set of four is totally obsolete from Ford and the dealers.

Hope this settles rather than create more dramas, lol.

GT
Old 28-10-2021, 06:34 PM   #521
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coo View Post
Hi GT Legend.
Question please.

I'm after:

1.the volume control regulator for a Territory 2.7L Diesel (mounts onto the side of the HP fuel pump) sometimes known as the pressure control valve.

2. the fuel HP fuel pressure sensor.

Thanks Coo

the
Hi Coo,

From what I can see the volume control reg/pressure control valve is not sold separate from Ford, you have to buy the whole pump. Whole pump is $2300 plus freight, see image below.

SZ HP Pump.PNG

Are you referring to the pressure sensor that sits on the end of the LH fuel rail tube? If so you can only buy that as part of the rail. $1600 plus freight. See image below:

SZ Fuel Injectors Rails.PNG

There may be aftermarket alternatives, but those are the genuine options.

GT
Old 28-10-2021, 10:04 PM   #522
coo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks. There are aftermarket options available. I'll go down that path.
coo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2021, 10:11 AM   #523
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
There are no single drivers FGX mats left at all, pre or post the date given.

There are a handful left of the set of three, passenger front and two rears in dealer stock, but obsolete from Ford as such.

Set of four is totally obsolete from Ford and the dealers.

Hope this settles rather than create more dramas, lol.

GT
Thanks GT. I see you've now responded in the thread too. I think I need to apologise for getting you involved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 29-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #524
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

I know you were talking about the FGX mats.

But I am after just a base Falcon FG driver's mat. Pretty sure it has a Ford logo on it as well
I have worn a heal hole through mine.

My other 3 mats are like new though.

I know with my SZII Territory it looks like driver's mats changes to a slightly lighter colour now .... and accomodate the newer round pop-in retainer.

I'm more after the older style that take the plastic hook/lug ... and is "black"

Only if you can find one .... pretty please
Old 01-11-2021, 04:33 PM   #525
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by moey747 View Post
Thanks, are there any BA BF BOSS engine mounts around? not 100% on this p/n, but I dug up BAT6C060A and BAT6C010A?
Can get LH & RH mounts for BA/F Boss for $275 each side plus postage if required...

Let me know if you want them.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:08 PM   #526
prydey
Rob

Hey GTLEGEND,

I'm after genuine fuel, oil and air filters for a SZ Territory diesel.

Cheers
Rob
Old 02-11-2021, 05:28 PM   #527
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Hey GTLEGEND,

I'm after genuine fuel, oil and air filters for a SZ Territory diesel.

Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob,

Oil Filter: $30
Air Filter: $35
Fuel Filter: $120

Postage on top at a guess of $15-$20.

Happy to get for you of need be, all items are genuine Ford.

GT
Old 02-11-2021, 05:33 PM   #528
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Hi Rob,

Oil Filter: $30
Air Filter: $35
Fuel Filter: $120

Postage on top at a guess of $15-$20.

Happy to get for you of need be, all items are genuine Ford.

GT
Thanks for the quote.

I found this kit on ebay from Bayford Ford
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SERVICE-...154756-20017-0

Seems good value based on your prices so I'll get that instead. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2021, 09:20 PM   #529
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Thanks for the quote.

I found this kit on ebay from Bayford Ford
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SERVICE-...154756-20017-0

Seems good value based on your prices so I'll get that instead. Thanks.
Go for it, that is a good deal. Like I said in post 1, always check because some of the bigger dealers sell parts below cost in some cases.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:48 PM   #530
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi GTLEGEND.

just wondering if you could tell me what the part numbers apply to & yes i know they are no longer available.

two are door looms but i'm not sure which is left/right & not sure on the other.

Thanks
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2021, 09:52 AM   #531
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi GTLEGEND.

just wondering if you could tell me what the part numbers apply to & yes i know they are no longer available.

two are door looms but i'm not sure which is left/right & not sure on the other.

Thanks
Hey mate,

The 3R23 14632 AD is the RHR door loom.

The 3R23 14633 AB is the LHR door loom.

The 3R73 13B711 BE is interior roof lamp wiring.

Hope that helps..
Old 06-11-2021, 10:56 AM   #532
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hey mate,

The 3R23 14632 AD is the RHR door loom.

The 3R23 14633 AB is the LHR door loom.

The 3R73 13B711 BE is interior roof lamp wiring.

Hope that helps..

yes that does a lot. Thank You very muchly
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2021, 02:27 PM   #533
290GTP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey mate, just after a price for a BA Boss 290 overflow tank.

Cheers

Mercury Silver 03 BA GT-P Tremec TR3650 Number 534

Herrod 4 into ones, Manta Exhaust, CAI, K&N Filter, Mellings oil pump, 19" FPV alloys, Bilsteins, Kings, tuned by Autotech, 272rwkw

RIP Fish 15/1/73 - 9/2/19
290GTP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2021, 04:05 PM   #534
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 290GTP View Post
Hey mate, just after a price for a BA Boss 290 overflow tank.

Cheers
Coolant recovery tank for 32V V8 is $75 plus postage if required.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:47 PM   #535
290GTP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for that. Does that include that cap or is that extra?

Mercury Silver 03 BA GT-P Tremec TR3650 Number 534

Herrod 4 into ones, Manta Exhaust, CAI, K&N Filter, Mellings oil pump, 19" FPV alloys, Bilsteins, Kings, tuned by Autotech, 272rwkw

RIP Fish 15/1/73 - 9/2/19
290GTP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2021, 06:57 PM   #536
PRO-GT

Hi GT,

After a bf zf auto shifter pad replacement?

The part in the shift that says P R N D is worn on mine and was wondering if its a replacement part or a whole new shifter is needed?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2021, 01:14 AM   #537
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 290GTP View Post
Thanks for that. Does that include that cap or is that extra?
Not sure will have to confirm on Monday and get back to you. If it does not the cap is an additional $35.
Old 07-11-2021, 01:20 AM   #538
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Hi GT,

After a bf zf auto shifter pad replacement?

The part in the shift that says P R N D is worn on mine and was wondering if its a replacement part or a whole new shifter is needed?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi mate, below are the shift components. As you can see the gear housing with PRND was available but is now obsolete.

As with the whole shift assembly, you would need to be more specific as there are around 20 different combinations/trim colours etc, most are obsolete.

BF 6 Speed Shifter.PNG
Old 07-11-2021, 02:20 PM   #539
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

So the screen in my November 2013 FG MK II XR6 is dying at only 70,000 km (see https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11491816 for more) I doubt if I can expect any support from Ford 8 years on, so what's the price and availability of a new one (I will sit down in expectation of price sticker shock).
Old 07-11-2021, 02:54 PM   #540
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
So the screen in my November 2013 FG MK II XR6 is dying at only 70,000 km (see https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11491816 for more) I doubt if I can expect any support from Ford 8 years on, so what's the price and availability of a new one (I will sit down in expectation of price sticker shock).
I very much doubt there would be any Ford assistance at that age. The screens were around $1100 but I think they are obsolete now. It would also depend if you have or do not have factory Nav.

Speak to Fadi from ASL Automedia on here, they may be able to repair it for you?