Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 07-11-2021, 07:19 PM   #541
PRO-GT

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi mate, below are the shift components. As you can see the gear housing with PRND was available but is now obsolete.

As with the whole shift assembly, you would need to be more specific as there are around 20 different combinations/trim colours etc, most are obsolete.

Attachment 105031

Was after one for a BF F6 Typhoon mk2.

Doubt its available though!
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2021, 07:44 PM   #542
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Was after one for a BF F6 Typhoon mk2.

Doubt its available though!
Part number for the whole shift assembly for a BF F6 6 Speed Auto was BAF7400E1, long obsolete. The shift surround was BAF7E213A.

Seems the only parts from that picture you can get is the base gasket and the pan just above it!
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-11-2021, 02:01 AM   #543
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Hi GT,

After a bf zf auto shifter pad replacement?

The part in the shift that says P R N D is worn on mine and was wondering if its a replacement part or a whole new shifter is needed?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this what you're after?
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/19293443...EaArvREALw_wcB

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...40#post6887840

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2021, 04:33 AM   #544
PRO-GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post

Mate your a legend.

Thank you!
Old 08-11-2021, 06:25 AM   #545
YTRY4
Starter Motor

Hey GT,
Any idea what the part number and price is for the fgx falcon rear boot garnish(chrome strip that containers number plate lights, reverse camera and boot button)?

Also what the part number is for the exterior door moulds are and prices for both sides for fg/fgx? (Pic attached)

YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2021, 09:07 AM   #546
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Good to see the aftermarket making stuff for the newer cars, hopefully the quality is good reproduction so we can keep these cars on the road in good shape for many years to come!
2 users like this post:
Old 08-11-2021, 09:20 AM   #547
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Hey GT,
Any idea what the part number and price is for the fgx falcon rear boot garnish(chrome strip that containers number plate lights, reverse camera and boot button)?

Also what the part number is for the exterior door moulds are and prices for both sides for fg/fgx? (Pic attached)

Hi YTRY4,

Boot garnish moulding has part number ER2Z42509AK1T with price of $240 plus postage if required.

B pillar moulds:

RHF BGF20554A $110
LHF BGF20555A $110

RHR BGF255A34A $60
LHR BGF255A35A $60

Rear fastener for moulds if needed is W713997S437 x 4 $1 each.

Let me know if you need help getting the parts. Postage on top of the prices above if required.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:26 AM   #548
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 290GTP View Post
Thanks for that. Does that include that cap or is that extra?
Just had it checked, no cap with bottle unfortunately..
Old 08-11-2021, 03:42 PM   #549
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Good to see the aftermarket making stuff for the newer cars, hopefully the quality is good reproduction so we can keep these cars on the road in good shape for many years to come!
Yes, I stumbled across this when looking for something completely different, supposed to be better quality than the original.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...40#post6887840

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2021, 07:07 PM   #550
290GTP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Just had it checked, no cap with bottle unfortunately..
Thanks for that. Will go ahead and order anyway including the cap. Send me your details and we can go from there.

Cheers

Mercury Silver 03 BA GT-P Tremec TR3650 Number 534

Herrod 4 into ones, Manta Exhaust, CAI, K&N Filter, Mellings oil pump, 19" FPV alloys, Bilsteins, Kings, tuned by Autotech, 272rwkw

RIP Fish 15/1/73 - 9/2/19
290GTP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2021, 09:22 PM   #551
MarmiteTheDog

Hi GTL - It's Jason from Thailand after a break of 6 years or so. I was wondering if you could help me source some parts for my 2011 Territory SZ Titanium in Silhouette with Shadow (black) leather trim? The difficult part seems to be getting anyone to ship from Aus to Thailand (Udon Thani 41000), so fingers crossed.

I'm looking for:

Driver's door pull/armrest and screw covers
3rd row seat release handle
A spare key fob (maybe even preprogrammed for my car if such a thing was possible?)

Less necessary are a remote/2 x headphones/manual for the Alpine DVD player - I doubt it would ever get used, but I think I have OCD and just feel they should be in the car.

Thanks!

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
1998 VFR800

MarmiteTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2021, 12:07 AM   #552
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarmiteTheDog View Post
Hi GTL - It's Jason from Thailand after a break of 6 years or so. I was wondering if you could help me source some parts for my 2011 Territory SZ Titanium in Silhouette with Shadow (black) leather trim? The difficult part seems to be getting anyone to ship from Aus to Thailand (Udon Thani 41000), so fingers crossed.

I'm looking for:

Driver's door pull/armrest and screw covers
3rd row seat release handle
A spare key fob (maybe even preprogrammed for my car if such a thing was possible?)

Less necessary are a remote/2 x headphones/manual for the Alpine DVD player - I doubt it would ever get used, but I think I have OCD and just feel they should be in the car.

Thanks!
Hi Jason,

Have a look at the image below and ID the parts you are looking for on the front door trim. We can work it out from there.

SZ Front Door Trim.PNG

3rd row seat release handle in Shadow Grey is $130 although there is limited stock and thus on restriction.

Spare key comes in two pieces, the remote part which is $160 and then key blank flip part is also $160 so depends if you want both pieces or one of the two halves?

DVD remote is $130 and the head phones are obsolete now individually although you can buy the DVD remote and headphones as a kit for $330.

Happy to organise and ship to Thailand for you. Best way is to buy and pay for the goods you want. Ill package them, get a cost to post via Aust Post and then you can pay postage and I will send off.

GT
Old 10-11-2021, 02:24 AM   #553
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:
Hi Jason,

Have a look at the image below and ID the parts you are looking for on the front door trim. We can work it out from there.

Attachment 105049

3rd row seat release handle in Shadow Grey is $130 although there is limited stock and thus on restriction.

Spare key comes in two pieces, the remote part which is $160 and then key blank flip part is also $160 so depends if you want both pieces or one of the two halves?

DVD remote is $130 and the head phones are obsolete now individually although you can buy the DVD remote and headphones as a kit for $330.

Happy to organise and ship to Thailand for you. Best way is to buy and pay for the goods you want. Ill package them, get a cost to post via Aust Post and then you can pay postage and I will send off.

GT

Hi GT - thanks for getting back so quickly.

I need to take a closer look at the door stuff, to make sure I get the correct parts. I will do that in the morning.

I need both pieces of the key. Are you able to program it to my car from the VIN or do I need to hope my local Ford dealer can do it? They really don't want to have anything to do with the Territory - I may as well be taking them a Ferrari to work on.

I think I will leave the DVD stuff for now. I can always get el cheapo stuff from AliExpress that will work with it, but I doubt I'll ever use it. Looking at the actual unit, I don't think the previous owner ever used it either!

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 10-11-2021, 08:10 AM   #554
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

I need to take a closer look at the door stuff, to make sure I get the correct parts. I will do that in the morning.

I need both pieces of the key. Are you able to program it to my car from the VIN or do I need to hope my local Ford dealer can do it? They really don't want to have anything to do with the Territory - I may as well be taking them a Ferrari to work on.

I think I will leave the DVD stuff for now. I can always get el cheapo stuff from AliExpress that will work with it, but I doubt I'll ever use it. Looking at the actual unit, I don't think the previous owner ever used it either!
Hi Jason,

I am unable to have the key programmed without the actual vehicle unfortunately and you will also need the key code to cut the mechanical blade. Not sure about anything in Thailand, but here some locksmiths are able to do it also.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:29 PM   #555
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

I have a friend in Melbourne who is looking for a single FG Series 1 XR Luxury Pack alloy wheel. 19x8.

This one:

Are they available, how much and would you roughly know what it would cost to ship?
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2021, 09:30 PM   #556
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:
Hi Jason,

I am unable to have the key programmed without the actual vehicle unfortunately and you will also need the key code to cut the mechanical blade. Not sure about anything in Thailand, but here some locksmiths are able to do it also.

I've had a closer look at the door and unfortunately it seems the part that needs replacing is the inner door handle that is part of the door panel. That's annoying! Also, I can't see the screw & cap that is behind the door opener in the parts diagram.

I need to confirm with the local Ford dealer that they are able to match the key to my car before I order that. I'll be back...

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 10-11-2021, 09:51 PM   #557
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

I have a friend in Melbourne who is looking for a single FG Series 1 XR Luxury Pack alloy wheel. 19x8.

This one:

Are they available, how much and would you roughly know what it would cost to ship?
Catalogue is not that clear, to make sure we are chasing the right one, any chance of getting the part number off the back of the wheel for confirmation?
Old 10-11-2021, 10:04 PM   #558
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I've had a closer look at the door and unfortunately it seems the part that needs replacing is the inner door handle that is part of the door panel. That's annoying! Also, I can't see the screw & cap that is behind the door opener in the parts diagram.

image image

I need to confirm with the local Ford dealer that they are able to match the key to my car before I order that. I'll be back...
Screw cap for the inner door handle opener is in with the door lock section, $7 each.

Some Whole door trims are still available but would need VIN to confirm correct one for your vehicle.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:07 PM   #559
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:
Screw cap for the inner door handle opener is in with the door lock section, $7 each.

Some Whole door trims are still available but would need VIN to confirm correct one for your vehicle.

Hi GT. Once I confirm that I can order the key, I will order the screw cap too. I'll pass on the door trim as I think it'll be expensive to both buy and to ship, so don't waste any time looking that up!

Many thanks and I'll get back to you soon.

Jase

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 11-11-2021, 10:19 PM   #560
LPGUTE

is there any chance of getting a BF tissue holder assy?

2001 AUII Factory LPG Manual XL Styleside Box
High series bonnet
Clear Side Indicator
K&N Air Filter
BAXR6T Snorkle
Low Fronts, Super Low Leafs

LPGUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2021, 11:03 PM   #561
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPGUTE View Post
is there any chance of getting a BF tissue holder assy?
Dark Stone or Warm Charcoal interior?
Old 12-11-2021, 07:47 AM   #562
LPGUTE

Quote:
Dark Stone or Warm Charcoal interior?
not sure, vin: 6fpaaajgsw8a61998

2001 AUII Factory LPG Manual XL Styleside Box
High series bonnet
Clear Side Indicator
K&N Air Filter
BAXR6T Snorkle
Low Fronts, Super Low Leafs

LPGUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2021, 08:48 AM   #563
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPGUTE View Post
not sure, vin: 6fpaaajgsw8a61998
Warm Charcoal, part number 8R2ZF046B36AAXD. Unfortunately obsolete.
Old 15-11-2021, 07:23 AM   #564
MarmiteTheDog

Quote:

Hi GT.

I spent a couple of hours at the local Ford place today and after initially dealing with a numpty who said they had all my parts in stock at the branch, I managed to talk to someone who actually had a clue and got a bunch of stuff ordered.

There are 4 cam belt replacement kits left in Thailand, 1 spare key set, 1 3rd row seat catch, and only 1 screw cover! I also noticed the passenger door lower trim panel was tatty, so I managed to get one of them as well.

I have a stone chip in my windscreen, so I thought I would really push the boat out and see if they had any windscreens available. 'No' was the reply. I pointed out that Ford promised to supply parts for 10 years and this one was last sold here in 2016, so they said I would have to fight with Ford in Bangkok - Round 1 has already started - this should be interesting.

I also tried to get a set of carpets, but they only had a driver's side one. I have managed to snag the last set from a Ford dealer who sells on Ebay, who will send it to a mate in Sydney, who will then send it to me.

So, for now I'm covered. But, I intend to keep this car until either one of us gives up the ghost, so I'm sure I'll be hassling you again in the future!

Thanks again - Jase

2020 Kawasaki Z900RS SE
1998 VFR800

Old 17-11-2021, 08:21 AM   #565
PRO-GT

Hi GT,

Any of these in black?

They are the screw caps for the door trims.

Thanks mate!
Old 17-11-2021, 08:42 AM   #566
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT,

Any of these in black?

They are the screw caps for the door trims.

Thanks mate!
Hi mate,

Warm Charcoal cap for BA/BF door trim screws, Part number BAF24206A1 and obsolete.

I will see if I can track any down for you, but I doubt there are any new ones around, how many were you after?
Old 17-11-2021, 08:43 AM   #567
PRO-GT

After 8-10 of them mate.

They are always missing!

Thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 19-11-2021, 09:05 AM   #568
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

FG Ute XR6 badges, ones thst mount to the lower side of the tub.
Needing 2 if they are available.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-11-2021, 11:33 AM   #569
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
FG Ute XR6 badges, ones thst mount to the lower side of the tub.
Needing 2 if they are available.
Hi mate not available at the moment, they are on back order. Will let you know once they become available.
Old 22-11-2021, 08:01 AM   #570
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi mate not available at the moment, they are on back order. Will let you know once they become available.
Thankyou kindly.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post