Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
XARATE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Quality contribution which has gone somewhat un-noticed so far. 
Default A big thankyou and quote on a truetrac 4.11 diff

Hey guys it was great to meet you at heathcote, finally put some faces to name and voices. I really appreciate all the advice and help your team offered over the weekend and i must apologise for beinging a little annoying.

But the main reason for my post is im going to get a true trac center and 4.11 gears fitted next month. Im just wondering if you can pm me an itemised quote (individual parts price and labour) i'll supply the digg by itself already removed from the car

I also spoke to tex reguarding his shortblock and if my budget survives the diff then i'll be purchasing the shortblock. So i'll be looking into possibly having that fitted at some stage.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
XARATE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Quality contribution which has gone somewhat un-noticed so far. 
Default Re: A big thankyou and quote on a truetrac 4.11 diff

Ps i should point out to other members here that chris gave me some advice that had my 1/4 time go from consistant 14.2 straight down to 13.5 consistanly.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Hey bud, good to meet you on Saturday, you steered your car well and the new Pb must have been icing on the cake!

On my short block, once your satisfied that it's what you're after, (after speaking with the boys to verify the condition etc) even if you're not quite ready to take it off my hands straight away, I'm sure we can work something out. Happy to hold it if ya flick me a few quid until you are ready to install. Let me know.

Speak soon

Texas

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
XARATE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tex i'll pm you shortly re the short block.

Bump for the diff quote?
Old 15-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARATE
Tex i'll pm you shortly re the short block.

Bump for the diff quote?
Hi mate,

best to give us a call and we will work through all the details with you on what you need.

Theo
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post