Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
toolchick01
Now with an AU XR6

Default AU I Fuel sender issues

Hi all,
I recently changed my fuel pump and sender in my car, and now everytime i turn my car on and off, the gauge and DTE always read as full, even if I know there isn't that much fuel in there. The gauge and DTE go down while I'm driving, then I can turn my car off when I get to my destination, turn it back on again, and it's back up.

My question is, do you think it's the sender or something else?

Thanks in advance.

1999 AU1 XR6 VCT - Now with a momo steering wheel!
Manual - 18" Koya Race Tek's Black with polished lip - Lowered - Series 2 tail lights - Pioneer P80 Head Unit - Clarion Front 6" Splits - JL 5x7's Rear Coaxials - Clarion 4x90w RMS amp - Clarion DPX1800 800w RMS mono - 2 Clarion PXW1251 400w RMS 12" subs

Team Deck Chair Member ............ Once you sit down, you'll never stand up.
toolchick01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post