Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 02-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #241
chief
FTF Club Moderator

Stiddy that was a trip. After Bucky left and Adam kept going, we pulled in to get fuel. Saw the rear of an AU XR6. Then saw the huge six appeal sticker. What do you know there he was.

Falcon Tickford FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW

Fords in the Park 2010

I use and recommend Stingray Car Security.
http://www.stingraycar.com.au/
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 07:18 AM   #242
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Where in Goulburn was this????
Or was it before Goulburn????
Cos Adam and I stopped around Marulan/Sutton Forest before we got to Goulburn as well.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #243
chief
FTF Club Moderator

It was on the way back. What time would of it been. 8:30 - 9:00pm my guess.

Falcon Tickford FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW

Fords in the Park 2010

I use and recommend Stingray Car Security.
http://www.stingraycar.com.au/
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #244
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Damn ... I wasn't far behind you on the Monday then.
I thought you guys left earlier in the day ... Bec and I got to Canberra at 8:30pm and stayed the night.

One low beam and literally no highbeam made the trip back a little stressful in the dark.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #245
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I got into Canberra about around 7.30. Chief phoned me when they were filling up in Goulburn
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #246
stiddy
Banned

Ok, I do have a licence.

The story is that I had a fine that I hadnt paid for so long, just totally forgot about it and yeah. Because I hadnt paid the fine, they suspended my licence until it gets paid.
I didnt know about this, anyway driving to wsid on a friday arvo, I get pulled in for a random breath test and licence check, yep all good. Copper says to me you dont have a licence, we discuss it for a bit, work out whats gone wrong, my mate drives the car home, the fine got paid and yeah, I now have my licence and all is well.
The RTA confirmed that no letter was sent to me saying I was suspended, so the police didnt book me for driving unlicenced.
All is good so far. Thats not the reason I didnt make it to the AU Day though. A selected few know about that, and I would like to keep it that way. If the AU day was on the monday or tuesday I would of been there 100%.

But yes, I did bump into Chief in Goulburn and it was a bit of a spin out. I was on my way to Albury for a few days to see a friend I havent seen in a year that is on Uni break.
stiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post