Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 28-08-2013, 05:29 AM   #1
razbarb

Default Great service and advice

I spoke to Chris yesterday morning about a prospective purchase, which is a little off the mainstream these days.
I would like to say thanks for the quick chat, and the no bs advice.
I've worked in construction based retail on and off over the years and it"s rare to talk to someone and feel secure from what they tell you.
It's obvious after a talk to these guys why they have a loyal and vocal customer base.
Thanks again.'

razbarb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
japshadow69
Starter Motor

Default Re: Great service and advice

Just like to add another thank you note to Bluepower and their ongoing customer service. Had a small issue with my 2.5 year old Kenne Bell install, and Theo was very accommodating in helping to source a replacement part. The car is back together and running great again.
Cheers
Pete
Old 12-12-2013, 08:03 AM   #3
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Thanks Pete..

Glad to hear your beast is back on the road..
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #4
SilverGT
Gary

Just thought I'd put my two bobs worth in. Had my car tuned by Chris last week. Can't commend you guys enough of your service and helpful advice. I had a few issues before I got my car down to get tuned, and theo and Chris were quite happy to help far and beyond my expectations. Big thanks to you guys, and love the tune.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #5
fgbenny

Keep up the good work guys !!! I Cannot recommended you guys enough !!
fgbenny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post