Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2006, 11:04 PM   #151
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYETZR
*** off i came on here coz u start posting my mates up sayin look at this fake mafia and shyt we dont ever do that **** to use and u guys feel free to post people up im jus trying to prove my point here its abit harsh boys
Dude I have read your posts on your forums lol

like this:-

Quote:
No shyt man these ****s are fags hard

Wanna do it im up for it ill get few turbz goin down
will jus **nt it up
SAD FORD CRUISE NOW INTO VLT CRUISE
and

Quote:
Hahahaha Thats how these fags are in the fords its actually makes me sick what sum of the shyt they say
and

Quote:
ahahaha they run stock like low 17s..haha for them to get a 15 they would b spending like 2 grand.....but dw they have good sound systems the **** kunts hahahahaha ford **nts make me laugh with there 10 grand systems

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 13-09-2006, 11:04 PM   #152
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
nah seriously u guys have ur XR6 turbo thats quicker than ur ford GTP and ur rippen our turbos
And what the hell has that got to do with anything?

But if your going to play that game, have you seen the sales figures for FPV vs HSV lately?
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 13-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #153
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopdis
Dose is awsome u no you love it no need to get sooky about it guys just because your cars dont do it!!!!
Quote:
wat u mean sum of ur cars dose wtf are u on about jus coz other cars than ford can go quicker we should jus hack it bt1s are better then our ford ranges coz they have a history and NO NOT TAXIs like our all the AU XTAXis round
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatEA
oh hold on is there even a 1......... 9sec. street reg'ed ford in australia how about an 8 sec one ?????????
geezus christ, these people are car "enthusiasts"? the future looks bleak...\
come on fellas seriously, learn to spell, then again you dont learn that until grade 3... not long to wait now!

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 13-09-2006, 11:06 PM   #154
kopdis
Starter Motor

omg holden are so crap ford is the best check us out in our ghetto wagons hey i must be a fully fledged ford forum member now huh all you guys manage to do is bag out holden the boys on calaisturbo dont sit there writting crap about ford every 2 seconds. all u nancy skirts get a big fat dose up ya. vl's are sick
Old 13-09-2006, 11:06 PM   #155
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quite funny to read the thread over at Calais Turbo. Quite a number of the people have their head screwed on and can see a bit of banter for what it is, a bit of banter.

Many need to actually read peoples post and not generalize an entire thread as "owezz they wish they could dose cause then theyd get the chikzzzz, them in their white ea taxis"

Quite a few need to learn how to write (MUCH like this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly on CT.com
I'm on that site, there's heaps of ******* on there,
Guilty. ****er yes. Correct yes. I'll take the good with the bad.

Old 13-09-2006, 11:07 PM   #156
EYETZR
Starter Motor

yeah have u seen the figures for the holden sales since the ford au was realesed
Old 13-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #157
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopdis
all u nancy skirts get a big fat dose up ya. vl's are sick

Best quote ever!!

My ford doses, so have 2 fords I have owned before this one. Doses are mad. :
Old 13-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #158
rodderz

Seems we have some new members in here, like I said they are welcome but only if they aren't here to be a nuisance

This thread isnt going to get any better, so it gets closed
Old 14-09-2006, 02:28 AM   #159
EFFalcon
Last warning

and with that i'd like to appologise on behalf of the eseries club, as you can tell the friendly rivaly thing sometimes goes too far.
Many of us within this club respect BT1's and VL's in general, with many of our members admitting they'd happily own one.
As we all know, its the easy way to go quick, with so much aftermarket potential out there the quickest VLT's will easily shut down the quickest E-Series.
Its all a matter of opinion and taste, i'm sure many VL owners & Holden Owners in general will give the usual crap to an EA to EL to their mates, it just doesn't often get posted publicly.
Please don't let this thread harm any future relations our clubs may have.

- John
E-Series Board Member
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
Closed Thread