Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 14-06-2019, 12:31 AM   #31
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Default Re: FINALLY...The truth comes out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Cav's older than the bloody hills, let him have his old fogies spondoolies for the next 6 months he's got left on this planet before he goes to the bingo championship in the sky
Gasp!

Do you know something I don't know?

Does all those good lookin' chicks hitting on me finally get me into trouble?

Cav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 14-06-2019, 01:24 AM   #32
marty351
Shenanigans..............

You're looking in the wrong direction, wearing a hospital gown, and I feel that El Presidente Cozzo may be correct in his assumption.

I know of a great old fogeys home, plenty of chicky babes there!
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2019, 07:07 PM   #33
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Luckily we voted for the government who is supposed to be good at making the economy stronger. According to the bankers, miners and jet ski owners.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 14-06-2019, 09:41 PM   #34
78xcgxl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The government has run the economy into the ground. Supposed great economic managers LoL what a joke. Won't be long before the Australians feel more pain but that's what they voted for. ( Clearly Australians have a lack of education and understanding on economics and politics) The government seems focused on ideological attacks on the weak with penalty rate cuts and casual work force pleasing big business every request. How the current government doesn't understand basic economics baffles me. Attack the working class and the economy suffers, even their big business mates will feel the effects. Low wage growth with a rising cost of living. Prepare for a recession i say!
78xcgxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-06-2019, 10:19 PM   #35
snap0964
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
I know of a great old fogeys home, plenty of chicky babes there!
There's also this option I saw on last Sunday's 60 Minutes - bit pricey though :

snap0964 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 14-06-2019, 10:48 PM   #36
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap0964 View Post
There's also this option I saw on last Sunday's 60 Minutes - bit pricey though :

They're the cheap end of the spectrum of sex workers - they're just hookers who don't know their value yet
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-06-2019, 10:54 PM   #37
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

I'll be waiting with cash in hand to buy more AU's
Old 15-06-2019, 12:09 AM   #38
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm pretty certain we are heading for a recession. How bad it will be is another thing entirely but the current government cant pump cash into the economy without looking like a hypocrite.

We don't have the cash anyway even if they wanted to. No option there
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-06-2019, 05:30 PM   #39
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
They can print cash (like the US did)
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2019, 07:36 PM   #40
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
I'm pretty certain we are heading for a recession. How bad it will be is another thing entirely but the current government cant pump cash into the economy without looking like a hypocrite.

They don’t want to spend so they can make a tiny surplus, and tell everyone they are great financial managers. Absolute bull****ters.

The economy will need more government spending to grow. It just has to be done sometimes.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2019, 04:54 AM   #41
GASWAGON
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
They don’t want to spend so they can make a tiny surplus, and tell everyone they are great financial managers. Absolute bull****ters.

The economy will need more government spending to grow. It just has to be done sometimes.
ye they've started all these new housing estates and massive road changes everywhere to TRY and keep up!!!
GASWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2019, 06:22 AM   #42
Venomous1
5.0 means business

Quote:

I reckon we are in one already nobody wants to admit it. Too many people are doing part-time or casual jobs too in the economy.

sad how the business all want to save money by cutting everyone's hours and pushing for casual contracts etc. then when spending is down and economy is hurting they have no answer.

We have been funneling down since 2009. Some areas have held stronger for long but will be interesting 18 months from here.

Housing market has been riding on this ever growing wave of price increases.
and has pushed beyond the bracket of most middle class earners. We are the stage where so many people are in over there heads but got a loan anyway.

I know for sure I can't buy jack **** in WA southwest prices are insane.

anyway ranting...
Old 17-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #43
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous1 View Post
Too many people are doing part-time or casual jobs too in the economy.
Huge problem under employment, not enough full time work.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #44
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous1 View Post
I reckon we are in one already nobody wants to admit it. Too many people are doing part-time or casual jobs too in the economy.

sad how the business all want to save money by cutting everyone's hours and pushing for casual contracts etc. then when spending is down and economy is hurting they have no answer.

We have been funneling down since 2009. Some areas have held stronger for long but will be interesting 18 months from here.

Housing market has been riding on this ever growing wave of price increases.
and has pushed beyond the bracket of most middle class earners. We are the stage where so many people are in over there heads but got a loan anyway.

I know for sure I can't buy jack **** in WA southwest prices are insane.

anyway ranting...
SHORT SIGHTED GREED and ignorant council town planning intelligence !

Developers buy a large house and land Block in the outer burbs for 650k.
They subdivide it into 4-6 RAT Cells with no yard or room to fart in / or worse , build 10 units and then want 800K for each one..... So realistically - there is more housing available - but in such ridiculous price ranges that its out of reach of the average worker for whom these housing estates should be made available to... otherwise - why subdivide in the burbs in the 1st place.
All this development is pandering to investors who then rent out these rat boxes at ridiculous prices and lock low to medium wage earners into the rent cycle. Low/ ZERO Interest rates and ridiculous , unsustainable low skilled Immigration numbers is driving the majority of the heat into this cycle..... Low paid people spending majority of their money on rent with no recoverable assets as security on other small loans / credit cards etc.....its here to stay with no brakes on until it goes BOOM .

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: