Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 21-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
XTBlown
:) I keep the XT now!

Default Query on price to check a set of GT40P heads I've picked up

Hi Theo and crew,

I just picked up a set of GT40P heads for ED XR8 yesterday and am going to put them on my ED XR8 to give it a little more performance (combined with an Explorer Manifold I got too).

This is an everyday driver so I'm not chasing major HP, just a little more urge than the standard slowness of an ED XR8!

I've already got an AU Tickford TB and a MAF off a Sprint I believe as well as exhuast, and a set of roller rockers, so the heads and manifold are the last piece in puzzle.

Can you please let me know how much it will roughly cost for you to go over the heads and make sure that they are OK? I wouldn't mind getting the valves and valve seats given a 3-angle job while they are checked.

Cheers
Dan

Old 22-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Default Re: Query on price to check a set of GT40P heads I've picked up

Best to give us a call...
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post