Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 19-10-2006, 07:16 PM   #31
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKid
This weekend???

The Oran park thing is on the 29th Oct, right? not 22nd Oct (which is this weekend).
Correct, it is the weekend of the 28th and 29th.

The restaraunt is booked for 6pm, Best Racing suggested we move it forward a bit as the team needs to get back later on and prepare for the Sunday.

If you can't be there by 6-6.30pm, come as soon as you can!

If you don't have my mobile number, let me know in case you get lost or stuff.

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2006, 08:31 PM   #32
joshf2
striped

anyone got a location for the hogs breath?

(i could find it myself, but for the sake of everyone else who is thinking the same thing, i'll be the dumb one to ask )
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #33
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshf2
anyone got a location for the hogs breath?

(i could find it myself, but for the sake of everyone else who is thinking the same thing, i'll be the dumb one to ask )
People indicated Narellan Hogs Breath was the closest place, so I booked there. I am just looking at maps now trying to work out the easiest way there, and where the heck Oran Park is from there also.

:

Timmeh
Old 20-10-2006, 02:31 PM   #34
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hog's Breath Cafe is in the Narellan Town Centre on Camden Valley Way. Gregory's Street Directory MAP 478 for people who's got one. If you're going via the M7 you'd follow the M7 South until you get to the BERNERA ROAD EXIT until you reach CAMDEN VALLEY WAY. Turn Right onto Camden Valley Way and follow it down until you get to NARELLAN ROAD (which is on you left) and the Hog's Breath is on the lefthand side of the Camden Valley Way 4 Traffic Lights past NARELLAN ROAD.

If you're travelling via the Northern Road you get to the end of Northern Road and turn LEFT and it's just up on the Right Side on CAMDEN VALLEY WAY.

Hope this all makes sense. BTW Do we want to make our own way there or meet and travel in together??

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2006, 03:06 PM   #35
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Hog's Breath Cafe is in the Narellan Town Centre on Camden Valley Way. Gregory's Street Directory MAP 478 for people who's got one. If you're going via the M7 you'd follow the M7 South until you get to the BERNERA ROAD EXIT until you reach CAMDEN VALLEY WAY. Turn Right onto Camden Valley Way and follow it down until you get to NARELLAN ROAD (which is on you left) and the Hog's Breath is on the lefthand side of the Camden Valley Way 4 Traffic Lights past NARELLAN ROAD.

If you're travelling via the Northern Road you get to the end of Northern Road and turn LEFT and it's just up on the Right Side on CAMDEN VALLEY WAY.

Hope this all makes sense. BTW Do we want to make our own way there or meet and travel in together??
your mostly correct eddie.

it if where the old northen road, you would go straight to the end, and straigh into Narrellan Town Centre. and park there. as its right infront of it...

camden valley way...its the second left after narrellan road....

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #36
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well.... I can't wait for this Sunday!

Me, Timmeh and Damo had a lil chat about meeting points on the 29th Oct. And Damo suggested Maccas Liverpool (at Liverpool Mega Centre). We can drive down to Oran Park on the Cumberland hwy.

So what do yous think?
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2006, 10:58 PM   #37
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Breaking News:

Dinner on Saturday night is still on!

But...

Racing on Sunday will still go ahead, but Best Racing have informed us that due to a change in circumstance they won't be racing the Best Racing Focus ST170 at Oran Park on the weekend. They know alot of us were planning on coming, and are disappointed they won't be racing.

The team pass on their apologies, but confirm they will be in Sydney attending our dinner on the Saturday night, so still come along for that one guys!

I know this will modify the Sunday at Oran Park list a fair bit, but I would still hope everyone comes to the Saturday night dinner - it will be a good one, and a good chance to get together as a club!

Hogs Breath Narellan, this Sat night, 6-6.30pm, see you there people!

Timmeh
Old 25-10-2006, 04:40 PM   #38
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Timmeh,

It is disappointing that the ST170 won't be there BUT I'm still going out on Sunday as there will still be some good racing on the program. Sorry for those who have made plans to come out on Sunday but now won't see the racecar. Still, dinner will be worth it.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 27-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #39
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So, who's still going on Sunday 29th?
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2006, 02:04 AM   #40
Blue_ST170

well ill be there sat night but not sure about sunday now......i just wanted to see the ST170 race.

Also we will be racing at wakefield on the 24th of nov if anyone wants to come........

Saving for: cat-back exhaust
Blue_ST170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2006, 12:01 PM   #41
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Had a great night out and thanks to everyone who could turn out. Good to finally meet Marc (Blue ST170) too.

Pulled up a bit crook today (damn this virus) so I won't be able to get out to Oran Park so for those who get a chance to go out, have a good time out there!

Congrats again to Timmeh and Sweet Erin.

Old 29-10-2006, 11:12 PM   #42
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Had a great night out and thanks to everyone who could turn out. Good to finally meet Marc (Blue ST170) too.

Pulled up a bit crook today (damn this virus) so I won't be able to get out to Oran Park so for those who get a chance to go out, have a good time out there!

Congrats again to Timmeh and Sweet Erin.
Thanks Eddie. :

A big thanks to the team and everyone who came, I hope you all had a great night. Erin and I enjoyed ourselves, the food was great, and supporting the team was fantastic.

Damo - I'll have one of everything please... except the hugging of the pig that you missed out on.

Dan - the bodykit looks amazing, well done champion. Great suprise, I love the Eibach rear wing especially.

Josh / Pie - many laughs, thanks for keeping us greatly amused.

Eddie - for being in touch with the team, great work mate, as always.

Marc and Brandon - good to meet you guys for the first time also!

Sean - the car sounded great on your way out, thanks for coming!

To Darren and the tean, thanks for coming along to our dinner despite other commitments, it was great having you there and we hoped you enjoyed yourselves as well! Congratulations on your season once again.

To everyone that bought a print to help support the team, I know the team appreciate it, so thanks!

I got an interview with Darren while we munched down on our entrees, so that will appear in the clubs first newsletter coming out soon, including the highs and lows of their season and tips for setting up your Euroford!

Thanks for a great night out everyone, till next time!

:baby bott

Timmeh
Old 30-10-2006, 09:44 AM   #43
photn
AFF Post NAZI

thanks timmeh for organising it all. it was fun and a great oppurtunity to meet the wonderful racers behind the ST170 race car. once again great work guys. keep up the good work...

Old 30-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #44
Blue_ST170

yeh guys thanks for the great night....and thanks to Darren and the team for all the advice on my ST170....

Saving for: cat-back exhaust
Blue_ST170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:43 PM   #45
bestracing

Thumbs up Best Racing

Thanks everyone for your well wishes & congradulations.
We love our poster, especially with the autographs. The poster looks fabulous in our family room and has generated a number of comments.
Hope to see you all soon.

Regards,
Best Racing
bestracing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2006, 11:07 AM   #46
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestracing
Thanks everyone for your well wishes & congradulations.
We love our poster, especially with the autographs. The poster looks fabulous in our family room and has generated a number of comments.
Hope to see you all soon.

Regards,
Best Racing
yeah it was a good night. got to meet the Famos Best racing team( you guys) hehe...i love the work you guys have done...really inspirational.....

i love my copy of the Poster. already have it framed and hung up on a wall....looks really GOOD........thanks again for coming and sharing your time with us lol....
ohh and damo....

thanks for the good laughs lol.....(ill have this, this. this, this, ohh and ill have that....) good work....