Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Coupe Club of Australia > Technical Area

Old 12-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #1
Mirko

Default Anyone recommend brake line guy in Sydney

Looking for a good brake line guy in Sydney mobile ideally to do hard lines on my xw project in Sydney ideally mobile and can come to me and work on car should be simple as have a hoist. Looking for someone who does clean work nice fittings and bends. Like what Simon has in his f truck but we don’t know who did them as was done at oc and well that is not a. option now sorry to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultimate Metalworks - Fab work
Mirko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2018, 02:15 AM   #2
Oscar of Markoz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Anyone recommend brake line guy in Sydney

You'd be surprised how easy they are to do mate. Go get yourself the correct nuts that you might need from somewhere like Burt Bros, workout were you want some unions to join line to line and either a pipe bender or even easier a vice and a nice piece of pipe to bend around. Grab some chassis clamps while your at it to mount them up. The stainless is very hard to bend but the normal mild steel lines you can bend by hand easily enough and still do it very neatly. Bend all your lines up and if you like, bring all the lines over and I'll flare the lot for you. I'm in Sydney too.
Oscar of Markoz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 13-02-2018, 02:22 AM   #3
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Please don’t start individual threads in the projects section for every question you have. Either ask in the appropriate tech section or in you own thread otherwise we end up with countless threads and clutter. Oscar is right...they are dead easy to do. Your fab guy should have a double flare tool and do them with his eyes closed.Cheers
XByoot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 29-03-2018, 11:17 PM   #4
Mirko

Quote:
Originally Posted by XByoot View Post
Please don’t start individual threads in the projects section for every question you have. Either ask in the appropriate tech section or in you own thread otherwise we end up with countless threads and clutter. Oscar is right...they are dead easy to do. Your fab guy should have a double flare tool and do them with his eyes closed.Cheers
Sorry about that my mistake will make sure l do that in future
Mirko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post