Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 27-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
portokatsiki

Default Stereo antenna does not work

had a go yesterday to try and fix the antenna on my s3 xr8. The antenna doesnt work at all whether the radio is turned on or off. Also when the radio is turned on or off the antenna motor doesnt work either.Pulled the antenna apart the mast is not broken and is not stuck either.I pulled the antenna up manually and it doesnt move from the position I leave it in.I worked out that when I leave the antenna up and reconnect the battery the antenna will only go down and stay there until I move it manually up again.Any ideas its got me scratching my head
thanks in advance

portokatsiki is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
BHDOGS
Banned

Default Re: Stereo antenna does not work

motor could be stuffed in it mate when i did mine it was the plastic inside the middle that was broken so had to undo the center to take out the plastic and put new mast in and all good. Is the plug and antenna wire in the side fire wall near the computer plugged in properly or maybe u pulled a wire out somewhere id check that first.
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post