Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 17-06-2019, 04:38 PM   #1
Classic_Aussie
Starter Motor

Smile So im thinking of getting a 2012-2014 ford focus st....

Yea as the title says I'm wanting to buy one but not quite sure yet. I have had friends who have some amazing sounding focus' that pop and crackle as well as some nice exterior looks/mods. I was wondering is it a simple process getting the right tune and exhaust to get those pops and cackles? I have the money but since I'm quite new to the car scene so I'm not quite sure where to go to get it done or what to ask for. All I know is that I want it to sound like this ahha (see link below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDsJSJb8f8k
Classic_Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2019, 05:13 PM   #2
CatonaPC©

Default Re: So im thinking of getting a 2012-2014 ford focus st....

Being "quite new to the car scene", does this mean you're not off your "Ps" yet? Regardless, have you considered how such a mod will impinge on your new car scene after the cops pull you over for having an illegal mod on your car?

There are lots of good (and legal) mods out there but this sounds (pun intended!) like an illegal mod that would get you into trouble sooner than you think. Don't waste your money on this; you'll end up spending more after you're slapped with a defect notice.
CatonaPC© is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2019, 05:43 PM   #3
Mulga
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: So im thinking of getting a 2012-2014 ford focus st....

If you've got the money...does the budget stretch to an RS Focus.....pops and crackles included, no need for mods.
Mulga is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post