Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 29-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #121
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Alesia: Yeah they came out really well , camera is nothing extreme its a NIKON Coolpix L11 6.2megapixel , helps when your good with a camera :P but yeh i only posted up the good pictures theres alot of duds in there as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #122
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenaz
Alesia: Yeah they came out really well , camera is nothing extreme its a NIKON Coolpix L11 6.2megapixel , helps when your good with a camera :P but yeh i only posted up the good pictures theres alot of duds in there as well
Thanks. I'm in need of a new camera. My ageing 3.2 megapixel doesn't match what my N95 can do LOL
Jeeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #123
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

they are very reasonably cheap as well . was about $240 in march when i got it for alesia for her birthday , considering they were pictures that were point and shoot out the back of the car in the wind they worked quiet nicely

Quote:
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Old 29-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #124
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenaz
one more
Sweet photo, if you have a larger version can you please pm me it?!
Old 29-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #125
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k...-7-08047-1.jpg

Quote:
Old 31-07-2008, 01:16 AM   #126
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Cheers mate!
Old 31-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #127
ORSMEB
Steve

Sweet shots Alesia!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #128
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Nice shots Next time I will bring a passenger to take pics............always helps

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post