Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-09-2021, 02:08 PM   #151
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Curl ya toes!.......

And I chose the "other option" and am extremely happy with my choice!

Cheers Billio
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2022, 07:28 PM   #152
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
One of my work colleagues informed us today that she has advanced stage Ovarian Cancer. She has been given about 4 years and will be having treatment. This will be her second battle with Cancer.

It's a very confronting thing to have someone tell you they are dying with such composure while also keeping a cheerful and happy demeanor. Her wishes are for us to treat her no differently, but its hard not to be terrified by the thought of her not being around.
My colleague spent her first full day back at work today after 5 months of treatment, she was delighted and so am I.

Somehow, she responded very well to treatment. Her last set of scans showed no detectable cancer. It's been a grueling road for her, but the way she tackled the cancer head on is a inspirational. This is a lady who is approaching 80, having more mental strength and determination than people a fraction of her age. A very special lady and an honor to have in my life.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2022, 04:29 PM   #153
SJG351
Donating Member
Donating Member2

There are some interesting stories out there of people using Ivermectin as a treatment for some cancers with surprising results, Ivermectin was taken up by a lot of people worried about Covid and some of these people had cancer as well. This is how the interest with IVM as a cancer treatment began recently, some doctors have had a suspicion that the initial cause of some cancers was parasitical and now they are looking further at the results people are having from taking Ivermectin.
Just thought it was interesting and another avenue for research
SJG351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 01-09-2023, 09:14 PM   #154
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Found out today that my father has colon cancer.

He has probably seen doctors over the last few months than he has in his entire life, in other words he hates doctors and will faint at the sight of a needle. So, I'm proud of his bravery.

I'm both upset and unsurprised at the same time. He's been unwell for a while, doing his best to hide it from me. He normally doesn't like to talk about this sort of thing, which has sort of stopped me from asking questions. He went into hospital this Monday to have it removed, apparently, it's been caught early before and may not require chemo. I took today off, the week has been stressful, and I wanted to be available to pick him up from hospital without having to worry about getting back to selling someone another bloody pot plant. He's been my rock and taken me to countless appointments and procedures as I chased my own health issues, I had to be there for him.

I think a combination of having my head in the sand and those around me not speaking about it led to only discovering the truth this morning. Originally, I was told they were removing some non-cancerous lumps, so I guess I left it at that. I feel like a horrible son, I should have asked, should have talked more. I feel ashamed of myself for not being more present, despite being a chin-up sort of man, he would have been terrified. I feel like I have failed him.
Mustang GT

This user likes this post:
Old 01-09-2023, 09:25 PM   #155
Trendseeker

You weren’t to know how bad it was, as he is the sort of person who doesn’t like to talk about it. In those situations, you don’t want to grill them with questions about visits to the doctor. No one is in the wrong. But now that you know, you can be there for him now on.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:39 PM   #156
mondeomatureguy

Hi every one,
Its been a while since i have been on this site, ive been flat out with home life and work life.

Cancer where do i start? My late mum who was a Nurse passed away with cancer in December 1999. My sister inlaw passed away with cancer when she was 34 years old from Cancer. My sister died of cancer in 2021.

I always remember when i was 17 years old my late mum said to me " i hope when your 40 years old they have a cure for Cancer". well iam 64 years old now and still no cure for cancer.

They have made better treatments for cancer and they can detect it early but will they find a cure for it " thats the million dollar question?
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 01-09-2023, 10:21 PM   #157
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:

He has probably seen doctors over the last few months than he has in his entire life, in other words he hates doctors and will faint at the sight of a needle. So, I'm proud of his bravery.

I'm both upset and unsurprised at the same time. He's been unwell for a while, doing his best to hide it from me. He normally doesn't like to talk about this sort of thing, which has sort of stopped me from asking questions. He went into hospital this Monday to have it removed, apparently, it's been caught early before and may not require chemo. I took today off, the week has been stressful, and I wanted to be available to pick him up from hospital without having to worry about getting back to selling someone another bloody pot plant. He's been my rock and taken me to countless appointments and procedures as I chased my own health issues, I had to be there for him.

I think a combination of having my head in the sand and those around me not speaking about it led to only discovering the truth this morning. Originally, I was told they were removing some non-cancerous lumps, so I guess I left it at that. I feel like a horrible son, I should have asked, should have talked more. I feel ashamed of myself for not being more present, despite being a chin-up sort of man, he would have been terrified. I feel like I have failed him.
Don't be hard on yourself, DFB. First off, it's pretty clear you've got a lot on your plate at the moment and that your Dad decided he didn't want to tell you about his situation. Perhaps that's part of the reason why. If he didn't want you to know, I'm sure he would have done so with good intentions.

Secondly, nows the time to focus on your dad. I lost my dad to cancer when he was 63. I look back on the time I had with him once he'd been diagnosed, and there's definitely things I'd change. But, I'll never have that chance.

I hope your dad is OK, and I certainly wish him all the best, but you need to make the best opportunity of spending time with your dad. For both your sakes. The way you're feeling is natural, but I think it would be good for you if you ficussed on spending time with your dad.

All the best to both you and your dad.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 12:28 AM   #158
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad and his situation, we went through something similar with Mum.

As said, don't beat yourself up about it. If someone elects to hide the truth or hide what's going on, there isn't much you can do about it. And people with this mindset can do a damn good job of hiding things. Poking and prodding for information will often lead them to pulling further back into their shell.

In the case of Mum she felt unwell inside for months. At least 6 months, possibly up to 8 at least. At the point she decided to confront it, because at that point it was unavoidable, and seek a diagnosis it was too late and she was gone very quickly after that.

After her passing I found that she'd been researching cancer symptoms going back at least 6 to 7 months. I found it all in her browser history (bloody internet remembers everything aye...) And I remember her going to the doctor and complaining he wouldn't give her the blood test she wanted. I told her to go back in and demand it, which she did, but never went back for the results.

I found out later he never did offer a test because she never discussed all the symptoms and it didn't warrant a test. She wanted him to guess by only offering half the information. It was famously her MO.

I don't mean to sound callous when I say this, but I don't know if its pride, stupidity or indifference that make people behave this way. Part of family is having a support mechanism to help you through the tough times, but why choose to ignore that I'll never know.

And I say all of this from the perspective that I was living full time with Mum and Dad at that stage and I saw absolutely nothing to warrant concern. Nor did Mum ever let anything on. In fact she looked perfectly 110% healthy up until about a week and a half before her passing. And she was working full time as a personal carer in a high care ward 6 weeks prior to her passing and not even her work colleagues suspected anything.

Again not wanting to sound callous, but I look at it from the perspective that our parents have failed us in this situation. By behaving they way they have they have left us mentally worse for wear. And I don't use this as some excuse to shift guilt or to make myself feel better. But simply they have failed to allow us to offer the support and help to people who we love, in whatever shape or form that help is. They have failed to allow a loving family unit to act as a loving family unit...

So again, don't beat yourself up or feel like a failure for something that was hidden from you. You seem to be blaming yourself for something outside of your control... So don't, because you can't.

But now that you do know, just be there for him in whatever way most suits his personality and your relationship. By the sounds if it he's a relatively private and independent bloke who doesn't like to be fawned over. So it might just be jokes and laughs, checkins to see how he's going, help out with some chores while he recovers, do some legwork on his behalf and the occasional chauffeuring him around. Take some pressure off him to make it easier for him, without removing everything he does to make him feel like a burden... Which obviously is what he was trying to avoid in the first place.

I'm just happy to hear your Dad has decided to confront it head on and the prognosis is good. He's given himself the best possible chance. But at the same you need to prepare yourself for the possibility that something might change, but completely avoid thinking of all the permutations and possibilities. Don't get in your head and get all twisted over something that hasn't happened, forget whats transpired and live in the moment and for the future.

Maybe also have a chat to your Dad about your feelings when the time is right. Remind him that family and support should always be a 2 way street and secrecy doesn't do either side any good.

P.S. You might read some of that and think "he's obviously quite angry with his mother"... And yes I am. 3 years down the track now and I'm still ****ed at her and probably will be for many more years.

Cancer is an insidious disease and basically the number 1 reason why I fully believe there is no benevolent God looking over us.

But I write this to say you are not alone in your feelings. Others have been there before you and gotten through it... And sadly there will be others suffering the same fate in our wake. But you will get through it, just don't blame yourself!
arm79 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2023, 11:24 AM   #159
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:

Lost my Dad when I was 15 to cancer. Don't dwell on the past and spend time with him now mate. You only get 1 Dad. I would do anything to share a beer and a laugh with my Dad.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:09 PM   #160
DRU842
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My father's experience is evidenced below; 6 year survivor of pancreatic cancer.
Not beaten but progress: https://www.theguardian.com/science/...es-study-shows
2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI, AccessPort, Turbo Blanket & V2 Exhaust, Mishimoto Down-Pipe & Overflow Tank, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune. Ford Performance Short Throw Shifter & Strut Brace. DBA T3 Brakes & Pads. Braided Brake Lines. H&R Coilovers. Anderson CF Track Pack Spoiler & Tailgate Panel. Blue CF/Leather Steering Wheel.
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 12:32 PM   #161
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

back to the original question, will we ever beat it?
having my wife go through this at present and the $$$ involved in research and treatment, I hope so but at the same time sarcastic me thinks 'I wonder if they do have a cure and seeing how long they can milk the research for all its worth.
Cancer council Adelaide has just built a new 5 story mini hotel yesterday accomadation $40 per night per person and most of that will be refunded by PATS, but if cancer was cured what use will that place be.

highly unlikely I know but you look at the $$$ in research all over the world and none has any clues somehow I am sceptical.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:32 PM   #162
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

We "beat" covid 19 so anything is possible.

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
Syndrome is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2023, 12:46 PM   #163
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:

Mate don't blame yourself in any way, it was your dads choosing not yours to keep it to himself, now that you know just support him, he will know that you dearly care of him.
Just to let you know I recently went through some dramas myself in regard to cancer, luckily for myself I'm cleared, but I chose not to inform my two daughters at the time as I knew they would worry too much, this is what I think most people do trying not to distress their loved ones, well this what I tried to do with my kids.
Also, sometimes it is hard for yourself to admit you may have cancer and try to hide it from everyone, this was another thing that went through my mind.
I wish you well for your dad's recovery.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2023, 12:55 PM   #164
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
having my wife go through this at present and the $$$ involved in research and treatment, I hope so but at the same time sarcastic me thinks 'I wonder if they do have a cure and seeing how long they can milk the research for all its worth.
Cancer council Adelaide has just built a new 5 story mini hotel yesterday accomadation $40 per night per person and most of that will be refunded by PATS, but if cancer was cured what use will that place be.

highly unlikely I know but you look at the $$$ in research all over the world and none has any clues somehow I am sceptical.

Fighting cancer gets better each day, will they ever beat it I don't know, as we know, it has been proven many new treatments has extended peoples life.
I think research will always be ongoing with the number of different types of cancers known to us.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 12:58 PM   #165
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post

no i doubt we ever will.

currently have my mother and sister-inlaw going thru the same altho both started off differently. mums started with her tongue [and like arm79 & DFB didn't realise what was going on nor the pain she was going thru], then neck lymph nodes [removed and found it], now treatment. sister-inlaw and a work friend both started out with a kidney issue which then sent em downhill quickly. sadly the good friend went downhill very quickly with a lot of other issues. sister-inlaw was luckier as altho she wasn't well they were able to use the gamma knife on her brain, which appears to have worked awesomely. currently having issues still with her sternum. hers has been a roughly 6 year battle overall [struggling with mental health i think currently] and mums overall has been 2/3 years so far, but seems to be positive re outcome. with mum she has family & friends helping as best they can where as sister-inlaw has limited help from her family [other than my other half & me] which is not good for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome
We "beat" covid 19 so anything is possible.

we didn't 'beat' covid ..... we just 'minimised' the possible outcome.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 06:45 PM   #166
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

First of all, thank you to all that responded, it means more than you realize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad and his situation, we went through something similar with Mum.

In the case of Mum she felt unwell inside for months. At least 6 months, possibly up to 8 at least. At the point she decided to confront it, because at that point it was unavoidable, and seek a diagnosis it was too late and she was gone very quickly after that.

After her passing I found that she'd been researching cancer symptoms going back at least 6 to 7 months. I found it all in her browser history (bloody internet remembers everything aye...) And I remember her going to the doctor and complaining he wouldn't give her the blood test she wanted. I told her to go back in and demand it, which she did, but never went back for the results.

I found out later he never did offer a test because she never discussed all the symptoms and it didn't warrant a test. She wanted him to guess by only offering half the information. It was famously her MO.

I don't mean to sound callous when I say this, but I don't know if its pride, stupidity or indifference that make people behave this way. Part of family is having a support mechanism to help you through the tough times, but why choose to ignore that I'll never know.

And I say all of this from the perspective that I was living full time with Mum and Dad at that stage and I saw absolutely nothing to warrant concern. Nor did Mum ever let anything on. In fact she looked perfectly 110% healthy up until about a week and a half before her passing. And she was working full time as a personal carer in a high care ward 6 weeks prior to her passing and not even her work colleagues suspected anything.

Again not wanting to sound callous, but I look at it from the perspective that our parents have failed us in this situation. By behaving they way they have they have left us mentally worse for wear. And I don't use this as some excuse to shift guilt or to make myself feel better. But simply they have failed to allow us to offer the support and help to people who we love, in whatever shape or form that help is. They have failed to allow a loving family unit to act as a loving family unit...

But now that you do know, just be there for him in whatever way most suits his personality and your relationship. By the sounds if it he's a relatively private and independent bloke who doesn't like to be fawned over. So it might just be jokes and laughs, checkins to see how he's going, help out with some chores while he recovers, do some legwork on his behalf and the occasional chauffeuring him around. Take some pressure off him to make it easier for him, without removing everything he does to make him feel like a burden... Which obviously is what he was trying to avoid in the first place.

I'm just happy to hear your Dad has decided to confront it head on and the prognosis is good. He's given himself the best possible chance. But at the same you need to prepare yourself for the possibility that something might change, but completely avoid thinking of all the permutations and possibilities. Don't get in your head and get all twisted over something that hasn't happened, forget whats transpired and live in the moment and for the future.

P.S. You might read some of that and think "he's obviously quite angry with his mother"... And yes I am. 3 years down the track now and I'm still ****ed at her and probably will be for many more years.

Cancer is an insidious disease and basically the number 1 reason why I fully believe there is no benevolent God looking over us.

But I write this to say you are not alone in your feelings. Others have been there before you and gotten through it... And sadly there will be others suffering the same fate in our wake. But you will get through it, just don't blame yourself!
Thank you for your words, they carry a lot of weight.

Your mother sounds like mine, ignoring the obvious and unwilling to allow others to help. And when confronted with reality, its a case of lies, lies, lies. I guess they both had/have their reasons, sometimes those reasons we don't agree with. As callous as it will sound, sometimes being p...ed off with someone as close as a parent is warranted, and allowed. Just because they are your parent doesn't mean you have to be happy with or accept bad or questionable behavior. I say that not to be nasty or callous, but sometimes it's just pure reality.

If this happened a couple of years ago, I would be completely riddled with anxiety of what might lay ahead, or may not. While I have always been a worrier, just like my mother, I've gotten better at letting things just happen rather than wasting so much energy worried and anxious. I still haven't mastered the worrying about the past though.

Mum is not a confident driver anymore, and I don't trust her driving to be honest. As such, I have made a point to be the driver as much as possible. There have been a few hospital visits over the last couple of months, so the signs were there, I just put my head in the sand. I have a lot of leave owing, so family first will be my situation going forward.

Again, thanks for taking the time to respond, it means a lot.
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 08:01 PM   #167
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
we didn't 'beat' covid ..... we just 'minimised' the possible outcome.

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
Syndrome is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2023, 02:02 PM   #168
78xcgxl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You don't really know the effects of cancer till it hits you close to home.

My 25 year old little brother passed last week due to a brain tumor.

He started getting headaches in early august and was diagnosed with a tumor on the 21/8/23.

On the 23/8/23 he went into surgery for a biopsy and to see what type of tumor it was. After results came back, it was a malignant germ cell tumor. The original predicted recovery and survival was 90%

5 days after the biopsy he was sent home from hospital and was well. The next 3 days at home he was doing okay and in good spirits and his first round of chemo was to start on the 11/9/23

31/8 to 3/9 he rapidly declined in health. His ability to walk, see and hear all started getting worse by the day.

4/9 we called the ambulance and he was sent to the hospital. At first the doctors thought it was fluid in the brain but what had happened was that the tumor had doubled in size. He entered into a coma and never woke up again.

6/9 The doctor's rushed through the first round of chemo

2 weeks later the doctor's did a follow up MRI scan showing the tumor had remained the same. The tumor did not respond to the chemo. His survival rate changed from 90% to 20%. There was then talks of doing surgery to remove the tumor but due to it's location being in so deep in the middle of brain and him getting phenomena at that time it was not viable.

He eventually passed on the 19/10/23. So in less than 2 months he was diagnosed, treated and died. A perfectly healthy young man who was at the most exciting point in his life and never been in hospital before. I really hope they can find a cure for cancer one day. It definitely does not discriminate and it can happen to anyone at any time. Life is precious.
78xcgxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 25-10-2023, 02:32 PM   #169
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78xcgxl View Post
You don't really know the effects of cancer till it hits you close to home.

My 25 year old little brother passed last week due to a brain tumor.

He started getting headaches in early august and was diagnosed with a tumor on the 21/8/23.

On the 23/8/23 he went into surgery for a biopsy and to see what type of tumor it was. After results came back, it was a malignant germ cell tumor. The original predicted recovery and survival was 90%

5 days after the biopsy he was sent home from hospital and was well. The next 3 days at home he was doing okay and in good spirits and his first round of chemo was to start on the 11/9/23

31/8 to 3/9 he rapidly declined in health. His ability to walk, see and hear all started getting worse by the day.

4/9 we called the ambulance and he was sent to the hospital. At first the doctors thought it was fluid in the brain but what had happened was that the tumor had doubled in size. He entered into a coma and never woke up again.

6/9 The doctor's rushed through the first round of chemo

2 weeks later the doctor's did a follow up MRI scan showing the tumor had remained the same. The tumor did not respond to the chemo. His survival rate changed from 90% to 20%. There was then talks of doing surgery to remove the tumor but due to it's location being in so deep in the middle of brain and him getting phenomena at that time it was not viable.

He eventually passed on the 19/10/23. So in less than 2 months he was diagnosed, treated and died. A perfectly healthy young man who was at the most exciting point in his life and never been in hospital before. I really hope they can find a cure for cancer one day. It definitely does not discriminate and it can happen to anyone at any time. Life is precious.

i'm sorry to hear about your brother mate. my condolences to you and your family.

he sounds like a goood friend of mine who passed away quickly after they found out they had cancer [removed a kidney & found cancer & same with sister-inlaw]. then it spread. started having [don't remember what she said now] fits/issues involving her brain. was dead not long after that :( . and almost the same time my sister-inlaw had the same issues re kidney. it also went to her brain, however she was lucky in that she was able to go to melburne and trial the "gamma knife" which very surprisingly worked very well on what was in her brain. she also had growth on her sternum. she is still fighting it after approx 4 years. my mum had it start on the right side of her tongue. put up with the pain for ages [don't know why] was seen by a few doctors who didn't appear to do/know anything. so she is now missing a piece of her tongue. a while later they did a biopsy on her lymph nodes on the right side of her neck. think it was 20 [?] they took out .... with 17 having cancer. she is only now getting over the chemo treatment on her neck with maybe another week/two weeks of the neck wound healing. inside of her neck will take longer.

so yes it can and will strike anybody :(.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post

you make it seem as the the common cold has been beaten as well.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2023, 03:39 PM   #170
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

My workmate is sadly losing her battle. The latest scan revealed the cancer is spreading aggressively now, treatments not regular enough to be effective. It's got her by the throat.

This person is a classic Aussie battler, she's had a rough but full life, still working night shifts until last year and still doing the Saturday shift with me at work. She is 83 by the way, and continues working to escape the reality of the situation.

When I first started there nearly 20 years ago, as a VERY shy young man, she took me under her wing and has looked after me ever since. In many ways, she has been a grandmother figure in my life. There is nothing she wouldn't do for someone, a classic giver to her own detriment.

I'm not sure how long she has left, but I'm dreading the day she won't be there to hold my hand.
Mustang GT

4 users like this post: