Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 22-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Default Agm...afd...oct Club Run

Good Evening Members,

I hope you are all enjoying ur night...
I am extremely sorry that I haven't had time to do the newsletter, I feel I have let you all down :(
Anyway I am emailing you all a quick little letter to keep you up to date with some events...

Firstly we have the October club run this Saturday the 27th, we will meet at the donut at 7.30am and leave at 7.45am sharp...we will be going to Nambucca Heads to look at the GT display in the main street,we will then leave there and head for Macksville where we will attend the Star Hotel for a counter lunch before heading home..I hope you can join us for a fun day....

Next is the AGM to be held at the Settlers Inn at 2pm on Saturday the 17th of November,it's important that every member attend this meeting if you want to have your say as to who runs the club...I will attach a proxy voting form to this email for those who can't attend...

Lastly is our clubs own ALL FOR DAY,this is the 18th of November,the day after the AGM...please see attached flyer for all the details...

I hope to see you all at one or all of these events..
Cheers Joolz

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post