Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 25-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #1
CYCO TROOPS
CYCO4D Wagon.

Default (VIC) Street Ford mag cruise. 13th may,

Don't know how many of you would be interested in this, but would be a good day out. Its on Sunday, 13th of May. I dont know the exact details, this is all I know so far. Its straight off www.streetfords.com.au
Hope to see you there!

The first of our Magazine / DVD cruises will be held on Mother's Day - Yes, we know that's not ideal for some, but our magazine schedules mean it's unavoidable.

We will have photrographers Jim (still) and Rob (video) on hand, as well as Broads, Boxer, Myself and hopefully a couple of the Street Fords Project Cars.

Details will be worked out after consultation with some of the locals we know from here as well as some contacts.

My initital thought is to do Broadmeadows to Geelong (and not all on the freeway) so we can start and stop at Ford, but I'd be interested in other ideas...

I'd also like people to start putting their names down for the cruise ans to spread it around to their mates. We're looking at major magazine and DVD coverage for these events, so if you've ever wanted to be on TV, this may be your best shot...

Specific details will be added to this post as they come to hand...

Old 04-05-2007, 02:33 AM   #2
pHaT`eL
Banned

They have decided on a time and place

Quote:
Righto, we have decided on a 9am start at Broadmeadows. We can then avoid the freeway as we head down towards Geelong and finish at the Ford Discovery Centre for a Ford to Ford run.

It's a morning/early arvo run so that we can finish in time for people to swing by their Mum's place later in the day.

The list of definates & maybes is below. Please cut & paste the list and add your name. We have mag & DVD space allocated for this event so come along and enjoy the company of your fellow Ford enthusiasts.
All Fords old and new are welcome
pHaT`eL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post