Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-01-2020, 04:51 PM   #1
COUGARMON
Starter Motor

Default 2020 Ford Focus ST - Ordering

Hi All,

First time poster. I hope I've put this in the right spot!?
ion
Last year I put a deposit down on a 2020 Ford Focus ST in Ford Performance Blue.

Since then, I've had communication from Ford with their automated ordering emails that the car has been built and is ready to be shipped. This was on the 11/12. I contacted the dealer who said it would arrive Late Feb, this was then pushed back to early March, now they are saying Early April but that date is not confirmed.

I've done a bit of research online to see if there is a way I can track the process of the car myself and when it will be shipped etc but have come back empty handed.

So I thought I would see if there is anyone out there who might be able to put me in the right direction or even provide a bit more information than what the dealer is. I have the order code along with the VIN number.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help

Cougarmon.
COUGARMON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post