Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 29-04-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
xwboss

Default Cleveland Auto spectacular

A few clubbies myself included headed to Cleveland for their annual Auto Spectacular.
I woke at 3.00am to meet up and join in with AFF (Australian Ford Forum) members.
My XW and another AFF members XW were the oldest cars there in the AFF line up, this was a nice change from our club runs were sometimes ours are almost the newest.
Dave was there in his XY fairmont and i saw (KIWI) Martys XK wagon but did not spot Marty.
Came accross Neil checking out a bonnet bird, he must almost have the market cornered on these.
Also ran into Hamish who is chasing some 12 slotters and a V8 starter.
All in all it was a good avent in general & some very nice cars.

xwboss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Only just saw this post from you :
I must say it was absolutely awesome having yours and the other one there amongst us on that day. We had quite a good range of ages covered but would be brilliant to have many more of the older beasts join us at events as you guys are always more than welcome

There are some pics in the QLD section in case anyone hasn't looked yet
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post