Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 25-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
schultzie
Just Images

Default Meb photo shoot

hey i know most of you would of seen some of my pics, any way i have a thread going in the VIC section for my photo shoot

if you want in on the ferntree gully shoot this weekend or the melton one (when i set a date)

$50 for 6-8 shots you usually end up with 11 at the end

any way here is the link.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...7&page=1&pp=25

just thought id share with you guys.

Cheers justin

Old 25-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
paul84

Great pictures mate, I would be more then willing to pay that much. Hopefully you get enough people to take you up on your offer.

Current state of my car is not worthy of photo shooting right now. Perhaps I can hit you up for it later on down the track.

Best of luck!
paul84 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
wikd-ute
Starter Motor

dude wat do u mean melton shoot? ur not really goin to come all the way out this side to take picks? if u do ill look for the dates need some pics of the ute for the profile lol hows the front bags goin dude?
wikd-ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
schultzie
Just Images

yeah mate the melton shoot is definatly going to happen, not sure of dates...

all mods to the car are on hold, as i lost my job today, the rear is installed and working but not finished. might have some time now to do it.

paul: what sort of damage? and where the pics still come out prettty good with damage... cant see most of it.
Old 26-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
XR6MKII

im up for a ferntree gully shoot. let me know dates. cheers
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
schultzie
Just Images

go to the link in the first post and all the info you need is there, the shoot will be on saturday night