Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 29-12-2005, 07:18 PM   #1
GT-P 738
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Wheel Sizes

Probably been covered B4 but i cant find it,what is the biggest wheel i can fit on my 04 Focus Zetec R Four door.Just so i can ring around and get some pricing,would anyone be interested in the 17"s.

"Hate it or love,the underdogs on top"
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2005, 10:48 PM   #2
b2tf
not here much anymore

They are the MP3 rims you have yeah? If so I may be interested and I know of at least one other person who would be. Whereabouts are you located?

To answer you query the biggest I have seen is 19's on a US Spec Focus.
Old 30-12-2005, 12:14 AM   #3
simonr
Focus Rookie

I have seen 20"s on a full show focus in the uk, but i think for street 18 should be fine, and 19's id say u will need to modify the arches ..
Old 30-12-2005, 12:18 AM   #4
GT-P 738
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
They are the MP3 rims you have yeah? If so I may be interested and I know of at least one other person who would be. Whereabouts are you located?

To answer you query the biggest I have seen is 19's on a US Spec Focus.
Yeah was hoping for 19's but might have to settle for 18's.

MP3?,wouldn't have a clue whatever comes standard with the ZETEC R

"Hate it or love,the underdogs on top"
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2006, 11:44 PM   #5
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Legally 19's on a Focus, but I'd highly recommend 18's as biggest.

MP3's are what you've got on your Zetec R from stock. They got that nickname since they're the wheel optioned on UK-spec Foci on the MP3 special edition that came with 17's and an MP3 playing CD headunit. They don't actually have an official name other that the optional 17" alloy. Some people call them Zetec wheels since they're only optional on Zetecs from factory (at least they were until the LR was pensioned off) but since they're available as spare parts on other models, this name isn't really correct.