Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 04-11-2023, 12:27 PM   #1
Mintee
Starter Motor

Default 2022.5 Focus ST

Hello!

Its been a while since ive posted, after Ford Aus culled my ST-X order. Although, it just seems that my path has driven me back to picking up a MY2022.5 MK4.5 Focus ST on Monday. Which i'm glad as theres not many manuals left in this space.

I guess, im just wondering a couple of things with this (Australian Spec) and wondering if the below features exist, and/or can be enabled via Forscan or if anyone in Aus has done anything useful with Forescan.

Keen to:
1) Enable Rev Matching on 'Sport Mode' - Does anyone know if this is a Feature in the Australian spec. The UK forums seem to read that this works with the performance pack.
2) Does the passenger mirror tilt on reverse?
3) I notice the autos have a lane centring button on the steering while, but the manuals have this button as CNL. I notice that the lane keep is on the indicator stalk, but does the lane keep actually lane centre on the manuals? or is there a way to enable this?

Im buying from a private seller, just curious about the petrol on these guys, if 98 is required (which I plan to anyway), but can it do 95?

What do people run their tyre PSI on?

Thanks in advance
Mintee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2023, 12:53 PM   #2
fugleman
Starter Motor

Default Re: 2022.5 Focus ST

Hi,
1- As far as i am aware rev matching is on all that have the performance pack
2- For reverse mirror tilt, you need to have seats with memory functions package.
3- ? Try asking Mk4 Focus ST Owners Australia-https://www.facebook.com/groups/429594665642147/ -great site for info
4- 95 is fine for stock-98 for remap
5-around 36-38 psi but if loaded with extra weight maybe 38psi-40psi

also yes with forscan you can disable the digital engine sound/lock doors after 15km/hr and add/change options to the sync screen etc. etc.
fugleman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post