Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 12-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #31
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

MTL10N, my Cougar has 'prowled' the streets of Parramatta on occassion, but am based a stone's throw away at Blacktown. Usually traffics to Richmond though where I work. Would be great to meetup sometime, or make yourself known on the EuroFordClub and come on some cruises.

As for changing the colour, my simple opinion is don't. On the CougarDB www.cougardb.com you'll see someone in QLD did that (not on these forums) and changed it to black... my view is, if you wanted a black car, then why not buy one in the first place? I think Rio Red's an awesome colour if well maintained, and the fact it 'changes' colour in different times of day is a plus.

However, if you really do want to change it, I wouldn't go black unless you really want to because 1) there's a few black one's already, and 2) it's the best colour to have, and the worst colour to keep/maintain!

For a few links you might wanna check out, go to www.newcougar.org , this is the worldwide 'headquarters' for Cougar owners to chat and share ideas, and the previously mentioned www.cougardb.com for a database of Cougar owners around the world also.

Dan
Old 12-02-2008, 11:46 PM   #32
pcperfection
Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL10N
fellas,
pcperfection...that pic above with you parked on that boat ramp seems very familiar...??? some national park?
Hey MTL1ON, the pic's are from Chipping Norton Lake (near Liverpool)

Cheers
Mark
pcperfection is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2008, 08:39 AM   #33
MTL10N
red kitty kat

Just saw a fellow fat-kat on the streets into work this morning...green kat with the plates JAN-12U...sounds familiar anyone?

anyways, thanks Dan, yer you further reaffirmed my suspicions that the red does slightly 'morph' tone with different lights of the day.

That's it! I thought that boat ramp seemed familiar. Btw that's an awesome pic Mark with the sunset glare in the background. I'm still searching for a great background location that would really compliment the kitty in the front => see other post.

I'm just curious but how long as everyone had their kitty's for? Just wanted to see who are the kittens and senior kittizens lol...you guys probably sick of all the double entendres already aye haha.
MTL10N is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #34
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Been an owner since April 2005... but been obsessed since around 2004! hahahaha... wow, hard to think I've almost own my cat for three years!

Dan
Old 14-02-2008, 02:04 AM   #35
professorsabre
NECO

Original owner, bought new May 2001. Still love it as much as the day I took delivery of it.
professorsabre is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post