Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 06-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
burkie_21
wild xr8

Default 418w EFI tuning

Hey guys
I'm currently in the process of getting an engine built for my el as title suggests it is a 418 windsor EFI. I will be using a moates quarterhorse system to do the tuning. I am jus wondering a rough price on getting it tuned jus to work out my budget. Hopefully engine will be started and cam run in before it gets to you but thats bout it. or i can bring it down there for first start, whatever suits.
Cheers
Burkie

burkie_21 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Re: 418w EFI tuning

Hi Burkie,

It would be best to phone us, as we have zero experience with this system of engine management, and we would need to seek some further details about it before we proceed.

For reference, our main experience with aftermarket systems is Motec or Autronic.

Regards

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post