Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #61
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtxb67
is he driving sensibly now - has he not done one silly thing that someone did not like

he also started a thread on people with diverse tastes in cars embarrasing themselves just for being mates, because it is his right to think a mint xb coupe is miles ahead of a skyline that is riced to it's teeth. yet, he complains if people have a problem with p platers - if that is not double standards, i do not know what is. maybe, just maybe, his driving has done something that has contradicted his original claim that he is driving within the limits

and he only claimed to drive within the limits in his own street. i am sure there are many other people in close proximity to his house, that are not in his street

his opinions, like everyone elses are all warranted, so i am not putting down his views. however, driving less than sensibly will not help an already inflamed situation. if he has done one thing that is considered out of line, driving sensibly from now on may save him hassles in the future. i am sorry if i am offending the original poster, but a simple and pain free solution is normally the best. if he wants trouble, go and knock on every door in the neighbourhood. he may not get any, but it is a good possibility that he will find some
All true, but it pays to remember that we live in a society where not all people are as level headed as you and I. There are many out there that need no reason to do some weird crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8
I never implied you had anything to do with it, the last line was aimed at the OP.

When i was a young fella my old man hassled me for fishtalin' in the driveway(rural property)...so i did it more, cos i knew it p'd him off.
Then he took my car away (a car he bought)...

Slowed me down :
Obviously a misinterpretation of your posting style on my behalf.

Nothing wrong with fishies on your driveway in rural areas. It's a private road lol. Although parents don't seem to like it much it would seem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
Pass us the chip's love.. And while your up i need another beer..
That bridge you built long ago, maybe it's time to cross it.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 22-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #62
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

To put an end to this ..... The OP has asked about a situation that I know can happen. He asked for advise on the basis he has done nothing wrong .... while so many here KNOW that wasn't the case. How? I have no idea but possibly taken from there own experience?

While some advise has been fair, the majority hasn't.

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread