Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 10-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
atmb
Starter Motor

Default 2010 Mondeo XR5 pricing

I just ordered a 2010 Mondeo XR5 in Colorado Red, and I got Window Tinting, 6 years warranty and road assistant. Rego, Dealer delivery and Stamp duty. The price is $45,990

How about this deal?

atmb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2010, 05:24 AM   #2
NZ XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Dunno about the price, but be thankful you got one - Ford have stopped making them.
Old 13-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #3
Simon_Koala
Starter Motor ?

Atmb, have you got your xr5 yet, and if so, care to write up your thoughts about it ? I'm contemplating one to replace my territory which is coming off lease, so would be interested in your thoughts ..... took one for a test drive today at my local Ford dealer and was impressed with it .......
Old 16-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
FordFan1

I have a late 2009 model MB XR5. I have been very happy with mine, it gets better everytime I drive it. Great styling, plenty of room and it handles great.
You won't be disappointed.
FordFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
paulie0735
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Price seems about right. At the end of the day if your happy with it than its a good price.
paulie0735 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #6
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Koala
Atmb, have you got your xr5 yet, and if so, care to write up your thoughts about it ? I'm contemplating one to replace my territory which is coming off lease, so would be interested in your thoughts ..... took one for a test drive today at my local Ford dealer and was impressed with it .......
My cousin picked up a brand new Mondeo XR5 late last year. He has been happy with it other than a few little issues with respect to interior trims coming off etc

He is very happy with the performance of the car. Although it is slower the the Subaru Liberty Turbo that he had prior to it

I think they are very impressive inside and they have comparable legroom to my G6ET in my opinion
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
spaspa
Starter Motor

yeah i've been wanting a mondeo xr5 since it first came out, but only started enquiring about it the last week or so and strange that noone has mentioned to me that they aren't making it any more - they are still trying to sell one to me. just need to decide whether i want to get a new MB or a used MA now.
spaspa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post