Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
music189
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default 50th Anniversary Pricing

Anyone thinking of buying a falcon now might be the time happy birthday Falcon!!!!

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...257758004D17D8

music189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Read the article...
How's the last paragraph!!! "expected next year, GTHO falcon"
yeah right, cos THATS confirmed....
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
Brazen
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by music189
Anyone thinking of buying a falcon now might be the time happy birthday Falcon!!!!

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...257758004D17D8

Go to a dealer, you will have never seen Falcons so cheap! Insane.
Brazen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
fordv8!

wow wish the 5.0 was ready!!!!!!
fordv8! is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #5
Windsor220
Now Fordless

Didnt realise a base Falcon was over 40k. Starting to get up there.
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #6
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor220
Didnt realise a base Falcon was over 40k. Starting to get up there.
Get a lot of car though. ZF, base model doesn't even look like the base model, etc.
Most people will at some stage of purchase haggle the price down a bit too.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #7
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

I doubt fords ever sold an XT for 40 kay.. LOL bit hard when your selling XR6s for 36 drive away most of the time.

Next model I doubt we will even see the XT or G6.. Will just be XR6, G6E, XR6 T, G6E T!
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:45 AM   #8
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfiipursuit
I doubt fords ever sold an XT for 40 kay.. LOL bit hard when your selling XR6s for 36 drive away most of the time.

Next model I doubt we will even see the XT or G6.. Will just be XR6, G6E, XR6 T, G6E T!
true......... and never have we seen a such a good Falcon.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:53 AM   #9
jonk

Quote:

I've been harbouring this idea for a couple of years now. If the top 2 models only were produced - they'd be this cheap all the time. Mid range cars are just base models with pin stripes... and yet base models don't appear that basic any more, so why bother.
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 04:58 AM   #10
wrongwaynorris
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonk
I've been harbouring this idea for a couple of years now. If the top 2 models only were produced - they'd be this cheap all the time. Mid range cars are just base models with pin stripes... and yet base models don't appear that basic any more, so why bother.
Not true my XR 6 was only $1,200.00 more than the deal I could do on an XT and you get a lot more than $1,200.00 worth of value . I can see the XT going the way of the Dodo .
wrongwaynorris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #11
BAxtER
ive been 4490'd

Quote:

I would prefer them to dump the XT, but keep the G6.
www.taipanmotorsport.com.au
BAxtER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
FreddyDUZ747
Banned

If the XT was to go what becomes the poverty pack?
FreddyDUZ747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmore
If the XT was to go what becomes the poverty pack?
Well the XR6 is the fleet ***** these days so that i suppose. Shame that a once premium model has now become the run of the mill poverty pack
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #14
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Ford Delivers Sensational Value On Falcon 50th Anniversary Range

Ford Australia today announced official vehicle-only pricing for its exciting range of Falcon 50th Anniversary models, which are being produced to mark this extraordinary half century milestone.

Falcon, the longest running vehicle name in Australian motoring history, celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this week on June 28, half a century after the first XK Falcon rolled off Ford Australia's Broadmeadows production line to begin the Falcon legend.

Production of the special 50th anniversary models commenced during June and the first vehicles have now started arriving in dealerships around the country, with each model featuring unique exterior design elements, exclusive interior finishes and additional standard equipment.

All six models in the 50th Anniversary range present a compelling value proposition for customers eager to be a part of Falcon's 50th birthday celebrations.

"With a host of additional equipment at no extra cost and some very sharp drive away price points, we expect these unique vehicles will prove extremely popular with both new and existing customers," said Ford Australia Vice President Marketing, Sales & Service, Beth Donovan.

"In fact the response to the 50th Anniversary program to date has been so positive that we are already looking at building additional vehicles to ensure we can satisfy demand."

Recommended offer pricing for the Falcon 50th anniversary range, which includes G Series and XR models, is as follows:

"The total value equation is different for each 50th Anniversary model, but it ranges from just over $9,500 to more than $12,000 of added value at no extra cost," Ms Donovan said.

"Indeed the recommended offer price on these special edition models is actually lower than the Manufacturer's List Price of the core vehicle on which they are each based, so we're offering customers a compelling proposition and unique opportunity to really share in the 50th birthday celebrations for Falcon.

"The XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary, for example, offers customers over $12,000 of net retail value compared to the regular XR6 Turbo. With more than $6,000 of additional equipment and unique commemorative features at no extra cost and an incredible $45,950 recommended drive away price point, it represents a truly exceptional value story."

Production of the Falcon 50th Anniversary range will run from June through until October, ensuring customers have every opportunity to join in the Falcon celebrations and become one of the almost 3.5 million Falcon sedan customers that have shared in its 50-year history.

Falcon not only holds a special place within Ford Australia and the broader Australian automotive industry, but it is also unique within the Ford Motor Company globally.

Falcon is the longest running car nameplate still in production in the 107-year history of the Ford Motor Company, while across all vehicles it sits behind only the legendary F-Series, which was first introduced in 1948, and the Lincoln Continental, which was produced from 1939-2002.

On a true global scale, Falcon also ranks among the longest running nameplates anywhere in the automotive world, with just a handful of vehicles in continuous production for longer or that commenced production earlier and are still being produced today.

Falcon XR 50th Anniversary

The Falcon XR 50th Anniversary sedan models will feature unique "Dark Stealth" colour accents on the upper and lower grilles, fog lamp bezels and rear bumper insert, and "Medium Stealth" accents on the alloy wheels, along with high series side mirrors with integrated indicators and G6-spec tail lamps.

Bespoke anniversary features for the exterior include "XR50" badging, XR50 body stripes and a "50th Anniversary" fender feature, while on the inside there is an embroidered XR50 logo on the seats, XR50 carpet mats and door scuff plates, and 50th Anniversary instrument cluster graphics.

Other highlights include special interior trim on the centre console, Interior Command Centre (ICC), instrument panel and front door spears, along with standard dual zone climate control and high series sports leather steering wheel.

Features specific to the Falcon XR6 50th Anniversary include new partial leather seat trim and 18-inch XR alloy wheels with the detail accent treatment.

Unique Falcon XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary features include new leather-detailed seat trim, premium audio system, reverse sensing system and 19-inch XR alloy wheels with striking, full colour accent treatment.

Falcon XR 50th Anniversary Ute models receive the same list of exterior and interior appointments, respective to their sedan counterparts, with the exclusion of sedan-specific items – the rear bumper insert, high series side mirrors, 50th Anniversary fender feature and G6-spec tail lamps, as well as reverse sensing system on the Turbo model.

A new exterior paint colour will be introduced in conjunction with the release of the Falcon 50th Anniversary range – called "Sunburst", the new XR hero paint will be the launch colour for the XR 50th Anniversary models.

Sunburst is an intense and saturated effervescent burnt orange with metallic orange/gold highlights – it will be also be available on the regular Falcon XR6 and XR6 Turbo models.

Ford G Series 50th Anniversary

G Series 50th Anniversary models also feature unique accent colour treatments with "Medium Stealth" touches on the upper and lower grilles, and rear bumper insert, plus "Light Stealth" accents on the fog lamp bezels and alloy wheels.

Bespoke anniversary features for the G Series models includes new leather detailed seat trim with embroidered "50th Anniversary" logos, 50th Anniversary badge, fender feature and carpet floor mats, along with special interior trim on the centre console, ICC, instrument panel and front door spears.

Additional equipment extends to standard fitment of a satellite navigation system with Suna Traffic Channel and G Series 19-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels with detailed accent treatment.

Production of XR6 50th Anniversary sedan models commenced in June, while other models will be introduced progressively, with G Series 50th Anniversary models coming on line from July.

Source: Ford Media

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #15
Boosh Brus

Why is the ZF 6spd option for the Turbo model twice the price of the standard XR6? Is it any different.
Boosh Brus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I believe it is, as it has to handle more torque than a regular Falcon.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #17
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhilton
I believe it is, as it has to handle more torque than a regular Falcon.
Correct in the B-series range there was a big difference in power output between the 2 and what they could handle.

===============================================
Small Gripe,
When well Ute Buyers be treated the same as Sedan buyers, the utes you can have leather, color screen, dual zone climate but when it comes to a spare wheel we are not allowed to pay for the option of buying the 5th alloy as a spare, I have been informed that my Ute well come with a steel wheel and tyre size = 235x45x17.
Now you purchase a limited edition vehicle if you kill a wheel hate to think of the costs to replace, cant work out why if I am willing to pay for the wheel why cant I option it the same as a Sedan buyer.
Ford it just dont make sense.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #18
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
Correct in the B-series range there was a big difference in power output between the 2 and what they could handle.

===============================================
Small Gripe,
When well Ute Buyers be treated the same as Sedan buyers, the utes you can have leather, color screen, dual zone climate but when it comes to a spare wheel we are not allowed to pay for the option of buying the 5th alloy as a spare, I have been informed that my Ute well come with a steel wheel and tyre size = 235x45x17.
Now you purchase a limited edition vehicle if you kill a wheel hate to think of the costs to replace, cant work out why if I am willing to pay for the wheel why cant I option it the same as a Sedan buyer.
Ford it just dont make sense.
They are slowly getting it mark, not that long ago your couldn't even get the colour screen untill BF or late BA MKII.

Im sure by 2016 they will either work it out or just drop the model if they can't reach customer expectations.

Ford Aus is a frustrating brand to be a supporter of sometimes..
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where is the advertising for Falcon 50th? Bbbbblllllloooooodddddyyyy hopeless is Ford!!

Unless you where a real Ford nut or watching the news on the 28th, you would not even know it happened, let alone know there are heaps of great & special edition Falcons on the market!! A great marketing tool as been completely be lost..
Joe5619 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
Brute6
Lurvin' my Ute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe5619
Where is the advertising for Falcon 50th? Bbbbblllllloooooodddddyyyy hopeless is Ford!!

Unless you where a real Ford nut or watching the news on the 28th, you would not even know it happened, let alone know there are heaps of great & special edition Falcons on the market!! A great marketing tool as been completely be lost..
Seen the new Falcon ad's on TV? Read any motor (Motor, Wheels) magazines? Been on here over the last month or so? If you have an interest in Fords, you would've seen them?
Yes - Ford could have done more, but there isn't a big wallet available for such a small run of "special edition" cars.

HERS: SZ Territory TS, Havana

Proud Member "FPV & XR Owners Club of Vic"

Brute6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #21
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute6
Seen the new Falcon ad's on TV? Read any motor (Motor, Wheels) magazines? Been on here over the last month or so? If you have an interest in Fords, you would've seen them?
Yes - Ford could have done more, but there isn't a big wallet available for such a small run of "special edition" cars.
Yes I've seen the add about 2 times! GREAT job... Not! And Motor Mag is not a Ford add, just a magazine reporting something!! Other companies spent more congratulating Falcon than Ford it in that issue!!

They should be doing ads showing the new colour & the prices.. Print is OK, if they can't afford TV.. They have some great special packages at the moment at great prices yet noone knows about them!! How do they except to sell them??

It is not about convincing Ford Fans to buy, there almost guaranteed to get them. It is the non Ford fans you need to get & they don’t visit Ford Forums & get Motor Mags!!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #22
rustyhouston

Smile Confused on pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw
Ford Delivers Sensational Value On Falcon 50th Anniversary Range

Ford Australia today announced official vehicle-only pricing for its exciting range of Falcon 50th Anniversary models, which are being produced to mark this extraordinary half century milestone.

Falcon, the longest running vehicle name in Australian motoring history, celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this week on June 28, half a century after the first XK Falcon rolled off Ford Australia's Broadmeadows production line to begin the Falcon legend.

Production of the special 50th anniversary models commenced during June and the first vehicles have now started arriving in dealerships around the country, with each model featuring unique exterior design elements, exclusive interior finishes and additional standard equipment.

All six models in the 50th Anniversary range present a compelling value proposition for customers eager to be a part of Falcon's 50th birthday celebrations.

"With a host of additional equipment at no extra cost and some very sharp drive away price points, we expect these unique vehicles will prove extremely popular with both new and existing customers," said Ford Australia Vice President Marketing, Sales & Service, Beth Donovan.

"In fact the response to the 50th Anniversary program to date has been so positive that we are already looking at building additional vehicles to ensure we can satisfy demand."

Recommended offer pricing for the Falcon 50th anniversary range, which includes G Series and XR models, is as follows:

"The total value equation is different for each 50th Anniversary model, but it ranges from just over $9,500 to more than $12,000 of added value at no extra cost," Ms Donovan said.

"Indeed the recommended offer price on these special edition models is actually lower than the Manufacturer's List Price of the core vehicle on which they are each based, so we're offering customers a compelling proposition and unique opportunity to really share in the 50th birthday celebrations for Falcon.

"The XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary, for example, offers customers over $12,000 of net retail value compared to the regular XR6 Turbo. With more than $6,000 of additional equipment and unique commemorative features at no extra cost and an incredible $45,950 recommended drive away price point, it represents a truly exceptional value story."

Production of the Falcon 50th Anniversary range will run from June through until October, ensuring customers have every opportunity to join in the Falcon celebrations and become one of the almost 3.5 million Falcon sedan customers that have shared in its 50-year history.

Falcon not only holds a special place within Ford Australia and the broader Australian automotive industry, but it is also unique within the Ford Motor Company globally.

Falcon is the longest running car nameplate still in production in the 107-year history of the Ford Motor Company, while across all vehicles it sits behind only the legendary F-Series, which was first introduced in 1948, and the Lincoln Continental, which was produced from 1939-2002.

On a true global scale, Falcon also ranks among the longest running nameplates anywhere in the automotive world, with just a handful of vehicles in continuous production for longer or that commenced production earlier and are still being produced today.

Falcon XR 50th Anniversary

The Falcon XR 50th Anniversary sedan models will feature unique "Dark Stealth" colour accents on the upper and lower grilles, fog lamp bezels and rear bumper insert, and "Medium Stealth" accents on the alloy wheels, along with high series side mirrors with integrated indicators and G6-spec tail lamps.

Bespoke anniversary features for the exterior include "XR50" badging, XR50 body stripes and a "50th Anniversary" fender feature, while on the inside there is an embroidered XR50 logo on the seats, XR50 carpet mats and door scuff plates, and 50th Anniversary instrument cluster graphics.

Other highlights include special interior trim on the centre console, Interior Command Centre (ICC), instrument panel and front door spears, along with standard dual zone climate control and high series sports leather steering wheel.

Features specific to the Falcon XR6 50th Anniversary include new partial leather seat trim and 18-inch XR alloy wheels with the detail accent treatment.

Unique Falcon XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary features include new leather-detailed seat trim, premium audio system, reverse sensing system and 19-inch XR alloy wheels with striking, full colour accent treatment.

Falcon XR 50th Anniversary Ute models receive the same list of exterior and interior appointments, respective to their sedan counterparts, with the exclusion of sedan-specific items – the rear bumper insert, high series side mirrors, 50th Anniversary fender feature and G6-spec tail lamps, as well as reverse sensing system on the Turbo model.

A new exterior paint colour will be introduced in conjunction with the release of the Falcon 50th Anniversary range – called "Sunburst", the new XR hero paint will be the launch colour for the XR 50th Anniversary models.

Sunburst is an intense and saturated effervescent burnt orange with metallic orange/gold highlights – it will be also be available on the regular Falcon XR6 and XR6 Turbo models.

Ford G Series 50th Anniversary

G Series 50th Anniversary models also feature unique accent colour treatments with "Medium Stealth" touches on the upper and lower grilles, and rear bumper insert, plus "Light Stealth" accents on the fog lamp bezels and alloy wheels.

Bespoke anniversary features for the G Series models includes new leather detailed seat trim with embroidered "50th Anniversary" logos, 50th Anniversary badge, fender feature and carpet floor mats, along with special interior trim on the centre console, ICC, instrument panel and front door spears.

Additional equipment extends to standard fitment of a satellite navigation system with Suna Traffic Channel and G Series 19-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels with detailed accent treatment.

Production of XR6 50th Anniversary sedan models commenced in June, while other models will be introduced progressively, with G Series 50th Anniversary models coming on line from July.

Source: Ford Media
I had thought that from July 2010 that the 6spd auto was the base entry. Why pay more for the 6spd auto on the XR6 and XR6T when the base XT has it standard? Am I missing something here?
rustyhouston is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #23
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
And Motor Mag is not a Ford add, just a magazine reporting something!!
That sits in the supermarket shelves. People will pass it and see that the Falcon is 50 years old. The people that notice will actually care. The people that don't probably would give a rats about it anyway.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #24
Windsor220
Now Fordless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyhouston
I had thought that from July 2010 that the 6spd auto was the base entry. Why pay more for the 6spd auto on the XR6 and XR6T when the base XT has it standard? Am I missing something here?
Base spec XR6/XR6T would come with the manual box. Pay extra for an auto.
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #25
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Mine has been put back twice now supposed to be going down the line on the 20th of July on Monday it was the 21st now there saying the 26th.....
Driving a 1980 model Gemini with no radio and a crappy heater makes me not want to drive any where..lol..

Old 09-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #26
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
That sits in the supermarket shelves. People will pass it and see that the Falcon is 50 years old. The people that notice will actually care. The people that don't probably would give a rats about it anyway.
Would that be the one with a BIG commodore on the front page as the main story & a SMALL falcon at the bottom!! As I said before the people that "care" are not the ones your trying to convice, it is that one that don't!! These poeple buy cars too you know & are the major sector of people

If that is Ford marketing, defend it all you want!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #27
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Would that be the one with a BIG commodore on the front page as the main story & a SMALL falcon at the bottom!!

If that is Ford marketing, defend it all you want!!!
Not defending their marketing, just saying most people could give a stuff if the Falcon turned 50. Advertise the car. That's were the money is.

But obviously the sky is falling!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #28
Joe5619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
Not defending their marketing, just saying most people could give a stuff if the Falcon turned 50. Advertise the car. That's were the money is.

But obviously the sky is falling!
That is my point!!! They have a brand new colour along with very fantastic packages & NOTHING.. I bought an XR6t in Dec with most of the options that the spceial packages comes with & know how much I paid & the pricing of these limited editions are bloooody fantastic... Advtertise these limited edition packages for god sack!!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #29
SpoolMan

I should have added, anyone who is buying one of these subscribe to Ford's email list, as today they sent out a free offer if you buy a 50th anniversary car and you print out the email they sent..... then take it to the dealer order the car and Ford will extend your Factory warranty out to 5 years free of charge...

Old 09-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #30
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Quote:
That is my point!!! They have a brand new colour along with very fantastic packages & NOTHING.. I bought an XR6t in Dec with most of the options that the spceial packages comes with & know how much I paid & the pricing of these limited editions are bloooody fantastic... Advtertise these limited edition packages for god sack!!
It might depend on how the SVP's are selling. Ford normally move these cars quite quickly so they may not feel the need to advertise it to heavily. One of the dealers has said that they are selling them quite well.