Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #211
Brute6
Lurvin' my Ute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Sat in the green one 3 hours ago. They tried REALLY REALLY hard to get me to drive it home
There's a white one and a green one here in the Geelong Dealership....

HERS: SZ Territory TS, Havana

Proud Member "FPV & XR Owners Club of Vic"

Brute6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #212
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son
Have to agree. Especially since the Renault Megane RS250 came out. 95% of the car for <80% of the money, and the original and best 'revo-knuckle' setup. Same reason I've decided to get one instead of the Golf R
Yeah I agree with you too there. Megane 250 is amazing. I would have gone for one of these as well, but I had already done the Renault thing, loved it, and made a near $15K saving on the VW Golf I have dreamed of owning for years, and so I had to do it! The potential with the AWD drivetrain and APR performance offerings is just great!

My previous car was the all hallowed Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup. Which I loved dearly and miss terribly while I wait for the R. So I know what it is like to own a true bare bones white knuckled hot hatch from Renault, but I always felt that Renaults lacked a little of the special feel aesthetically and option wise (on road they are a sensation), the VW trumps in terms of sheer elegance and build quality and options inside.

That said. I am a little envious. If I could have both the 250 and the R. God I would do that!! Congrats mate, you will not regret the purchase of a Renaultsport vehicle!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #213
tweeked
N/A all the way

Wicked car. one was up and down Church St Brighton this morning, Sounded unreal and picked up and went well. Think i was the only one who was appreciating it, the guy was being a total tool flying up and down everywhere

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post