Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 25-08-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
Black XR
Narooma blue XR8 ute

Default yet another whats it worth thread

It's a 2002 series 3 AU XR8
220kw
auto
19'' wheels
Lpg
183000 K's
3'' single catback exhaust
It's not immaculate but is in very good cond

Cheers Mike

Black XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 
Default Re: yet another whats it worth thread

With respect I would say around $8000-$8500

I just bought a AU XR8 220kw Series 2 Aug 2001 (admittedly a Series 3 looks better) but mine has bodykit, Leather, momo Wheel, momo gearknob, Premium Sound , Premium brakes and just clicked over 92000km for $9k.

Had yours only done 100000km it could command closer to 10k in my opinion
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
cedric
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i would say between 7-10g is what it would sell for. they are such a lot of car for that money and truely good value, but there is a lot of competion and now that p platers cant drive v8's there is a very small market for them. i have a manual series 3 110km and i will leave it in the shed instead of selling it for the little that they are going for.
cedric is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
AMGC63
Banned

7-8k?
AMGC63 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #5
Donny
Tickford 220kw Windsor...

I agree with George, 8k-8.5k.
Klms wise, its up on the higher side of where Id be comfortable buying one, the LPG would turn me away unless it was one of the best, top of the line systems.
Id only buy one with factory alloys on it as wheels are such a personal choice, an to me those wheels (on it now) dont do it.
And lastly for me is Im not a fan of auto trans (in any cars). The auto ones are a lot more common and easier to find.
To weigh the values some, Premmy sound, Momo Wheel and Tbar, Sunroofs and leather trim (for some) can also can up the price a bit..

I paid 10k drive away for my 2002, S3 XR8, manual, 110k klms, Momo wheel and Shifter with 6 mths rego less than 12 months ago.

Donny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post