Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 10-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
Cúl-Báire

Default [QLD Bris / GC Area] Help V8 Plug Leads Needed ASAP

Hi Guys,

After changing spark plugs the other day, it appears I may have damaged one or two of the leads which caused a slight miss. Well today the way home from work it got worse, and worse...

Unfortuantly I can't order my ICE leads until the 16th as Justin from Tuff informed me the distributor is shut for Christmas and New Years.

So putting it out there, does anyone around Gold Coast / South Brisbane have a set of old leads that are still good that I could borrow for a few days, happy to pay in beer!

Cúl-Báire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
david256

Default Re: [QLD Bris / GC Area] Help V8 Plug Leads Needed ASAP

I have some old leads, I'm in Waterford, but I'm working at the moment, will be home later tonight or will be at ormeau tomorrow afternoon.
david256 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
Cúl-Báire

Thanks David,

I should be right until I can order a new set - went and had a look at it just now to find the lads at Midas obviously didn't put one of the leads on properly when they serviced it on friday as one of the leads was swinging in the breeze. (the claimed to have checked the plugs, coincidently enough it was on the easiest plug to get to).

No wonder the car was running like ****! MMMM!
Cúl-Báire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
Cam
Stroking it...

I have several spare sets, let me know if you still need some..
Now: Busted assed EB Wagon - 5sp and Dual Fuel.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post