Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
whiskers
gone fishing

Default you guys did it again

I would like to say a big thanks to you guys.

Once again this forum has pulled through with the info I needed and has just saved me over $30 for the indicator relay/flasher. it's fixed for the time being we'll see how long it last for, this one has lasted me for 13 years I was a bit disappointed with how long it has lasted thought I'd get at least 13 1/2 years

So thanks again

Cheers

ps my daughter (court85) has signed up, she has a 2001 au and may need help from time to time lol

Old 20-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 
Default Re: you guys did it again

Is it the old 'pull it out, bash it a bit, put it back in and it works' trick?
Old 22-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
whiskers
gone fishing

yep that's what it was.
This user likes this post:
Old 24-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
Uncle_Ken
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always putting some imput into the forums to help or make it a bit easier for others Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Nothing like 'High Tec' ideas to keep our AUs on the road (and indicating)
UK
How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
Uncle_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: