Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-02-2005, 09:18 PM   #31
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
thats what the car did.

and they wanted to introduce those stupid hoon laws anyway, where residents could report hoons ( p platers ) and the police would then follow up based on the resident's claims.
Their in place, but if the driver said na wasn't me it'd have to go to court and it'd become a big shit fight as neither side could prove anything. So the driver gets off.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2005, 04:02 AM   #32
paul351xb

Mother Nature,
I'm sorry that you and your family are going through so much pain and mental anguish over this. Although you have tracked him down at the end of the day is this really going to help you and your children. Your safety and sanity are paramount. For him to do to you as you have said says that he is pretty much a gutless wonder with a dangerous temperament. It sounds as if you have been beating your head against a tree with the Police for whatever reason. If this is the case then go and see your State or Federal member. That is what they are in office for so make them earn their pay. Bring it to a politicians attention and let them know exactly what has happened. They will act, not just because it is the right thing to do but because they don't want any bad press. You could also go to Today tonight or the one on channel 9. Just remember to consider what consequences any actions you do will bring. Good luck and stay safe.
paul351xb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2005, 11:12 AM   #33
chelvdog
Soul baby

Wow, it sounds like you are certainly being given the run around MotherNature.

I gather if your ex is living under an assumed name, he hasn't changed it by deed-poll, which will make it harder for the cops, CSA and the tax department to track him, and therefore get your well deserved maintainance payments.
You would think that in this day and age of high tech society, it would be easy to track someone down, until I was told of a way people get new identities, tax file numbers, etc, and it only costs you about $30. I'm not sure if I should say how to do this due to legalities, etc, but rest assured, if he's done it, he will get caught EVENTUALLY.

If he's on the dole, you'll get sweet F.A for maintainance, probably about $10 a week. It gives me the shits when you hear of fathers who go on the dole when seperated so they don't have to pay.

I only just read the last line of your last post, and I must say that mongrels like him need to suffer a nice, slow and painful punishment. Hearing all that makes me want to take to him with the vice grips and an oxy torch.

I wish you the best of luck in hunting him down.

Last edited by chelvdog; 01-03-2005 at 12:08 PM.
chelvdog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2005, 11:55 AM   #34
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

MN, I couldn't believe that what you put in your last post right near the very end actually happened. I'm shocked.

You don't deserve this. Remember, what goes around, comes around. He'll get his MN, it takes time.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:48 AM   #35
MotherNature
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for your support guys ....... its nice to kow some people out there actualy care .....

I went to the Inspector of the local command on Monday & he told me to give him 2 days to try & sort this out ....... its now almost 12midnight on the 2nd day & I havent heard a thing .......

Not sure if it will be ACA or John Laws ....... but tomorrow someone will know about it ......
MotherNature is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2005, 12:55 AM   #36
kiwikid
have you seen my marbles?

go to ACA and john laws, radio and TV...
let the whole world know about what you've gone through...
theres always people who you can trust and will care and i think on here everyone does...
Old 03-03-2005, 11:12 AM   #37
chelvdog
Soul baby

Its amazing how quickly stuff can be attended to once you expose something to the media. I had a house built once, and the builder was ****ing up things left, right and centre. They basically told me that I'd be paying for all their mistakes.
I thought, screw that, and went to ACA. The story went to air, the builder backed down, fixed everything and actually ended up owing me money because of the delays in building.
The cops will HATE being exposed for their lack of attention in a case like yours MN. I bet if you go to air, they'll have your ex nabbed in a couple of days.