Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 16-04-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Hi Con, Hows things?

I am not very experienced with Nitrous, so i was curious on the fuel and to whether or not it would benefit me.

On the Friday night i ran the 10.70 and NA 11.6 with pump fuel.

On the Saturday, I tried the race fuel, best I got was a 10.76 but picked up 2 mph. I also noticed the 60 was the same.

The motor is a stock 290 and has been opened to fit oil pump gears. I have also tried several different sets of camshafts in this engine, without seeing any real benefit.

Like i said, a newbie to Nos here so im not too sure how aggressive to go - i am concerned about many things regarding the Boss engine and a wet shot, maybe we could chat sometime about it, i have heaps to learn.

The NOS is only a stop-gap thing until my blower kits are ready, maybe i should go further but im not sure how much the stock pistons and rods will handle.

I did see a white CV performance commodore up there, i would have loved to have seen the HYPA deal in the flesh.

How did you guys go? were you there? i would have said Hi if i had of known...
I'll have the first 29o dropped in this week, feel free to help yourself to it if ya need.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post