Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 17-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #31
azza1
black zetec

Holden Calibra, 4wd turbo... nice car. I'm sure we'll all get behind you ford bro and help you do up your little beast. Don't listen to these boys, it's not like any of us are driving fpv typhoons or anything. I'm sure there are plenty who think our cars are laughable. Go to town on your Festiva as i'm sure you don't have to worry about warranty, and see who laughs then..
azza1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 07:19 PM   #32
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza1
Holden Calibra, 4wd turbo... nice car. I'm sure we'll all get behind you ford bro and help you do up your little beast. Don't listen to these boys, it's not like any of us are driving fpv typhoons or anything. I'm sure there are plenty who think our cars are laughable. Go to town on your Festiva as i'm sure you don't have to worry about warranty, and see who laughs then..
What? Calibra Turbo? Was that ever released here?

"Go to town on your Festiva as i'm sure you don't have to worry about warranty, and see who laughs then.."

Ive read this a few times.... and cannot make sense of it. Go to town cause you dont have warranty? :

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 08:22 PM   #33
FlaminFiesta

i second simon! lol

actually wait wait

i think the volume and "quality" cough couch of festiva belongs in it own section! its a grea car and deserves and independent forum ? thoughts guys ?? agree ?
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #34
FlaminFiesta

yeah thats right we are bastard i love you cant wait to see ur car mate all in jest
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #35
0xyg3n

yeah the Opel/Holden Calibra was sold here. The 4wd can be abit dodgy on em. It uses a clutch type system brakes quiet easy from what I hear.
0xyg3n is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-11-2005, 08:45 AM   #36
azza1
black zetec

"Go to town on your Festiva as i'm sure you don't have to worry about warranty, and see who laughs then.."

Ive read this a few times.... and cannot make sense of it. Go to town cause you dont have warranty? :[/QUOTE]
New car warranty is not of concern to him, as he obviously would not have it. Get it?
Old 18-11-2005, 02:46 PM   #37
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

But why is it of concern to us?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-11-2005, 03:00 PM   #38
simonr
Focus Rookie

i have seen a calibra once b4 and it caught my eye.. they are pretty nice looking actually..
Old 18-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #39
azza1
black zetec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
But why is it of concern to us?
are you not at all concerned about Warranty?? Why buy a brand new car??