Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-07-2005, 11:10 PM   #1
Chris
AFF.com.au

Default 260 Invasion SA VSU trip

Hi guys, just letting you all in on the VSU road trip to adelaide.

Dave (SLY XR8) and myself will be packing the utes up for a trip to the LS1 winters at adelaide international raceway.

Should be an interesting trip, we are taking the laptop, some fabricated inlet pipes, hopefully some slicks and front runners, and may even try some weight reduction and/or exhaust removal and re-tuning at the track.

The VSU guys and girls are a great bunch (even if they are into holdens) and Dave and I are really looking forward to a top trip at a fast, sea level track.

I remember racing there with the falcon and dragster, the track is killer. if its prepped, it takes a lot of power to get down the track, the surface will peel your boots off its that well prepped.

Hope to bring back some nice looking consistent timeslips, its a daytime meeting so you never know. Plus, we have to show the LS1 guys that we are getting a lil closer. :Up_to_som

Speak soon,

Chris
:

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post