Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2022, 08:39 PM   #1
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
WHO published new vaccine guidance. Here’s what it says: children should not take the coronavirus vaccine. Why? The drugs are too dangerous.

Here he is quoting the WHO guidelines back at them and questioning the about face in guidance relating to children's safety.
I read the opinion piece that bolded quote is from. Nowhere does he reference which WHO document he is talking about, and nowhere does he quote it directly.

I could only find one guidance document WRT vaccinating kids, published in November (ie. AFTER he wrote his piece), and it said kids are simply a lower priority while high risk populations in developing nations have yet to be given the vaccine. That's a wildly different message than your quote implies.

Quote:
Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day
https://www.statesman.com/story/news...id/4989132001/

Its the same old faulty logic applied by antivaxxers here that question the TGA's vaccine adverse reaction reporting stats.

Amazing how many antivaxxers no longer have the courage of their convictions, now they're not antivaxxers, they're just 'questioning' and 'standing up for their freedoms'.

Give me a break. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's certainly not a Dyson.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:58 AM   #2
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
I read the opinion piece that bolded quote is from. Nowhere does he reference which WHO document he is talking about, and nowhere does he quote it directly.
The burden of proof is on you to prove he is falsely reporting it.
Personally I wouldn't be interested in proof readings of 1500 page documents, just the gist of it is fine.

Quote:
I could only find one guidance document WRT vaccinating kids, published in November (ie. AFTER he wrote his piece), and it said kids are simply a lower priority while high risk populations in developing nations have yet to be given the vaccine. That's a wildly different message than your quote implies.
Since you have failed to identify the document tht is the basis of your attack I cannot respond as it fails to meet the standards you ask of the author.

Quote:
https://www.statesman.com/story/news...id/4989132001/

Its the same old faulty logic applied by antivaxxers here that question the TGA's vaccine adverse reaction reporting stats.
Don't trust your link to be a source of facts.
But your opinion is just that...your opinion.

Quote:
Amazing how many antivaxxers no longer have the courage of their convictions, now they're not antivaxxers, they're just 'questioning' and 'standing up for their freedoms'.

I have been triple vaxxed since November.

Americans have a Bill Of Rights with explicit freedoms from govt interference in their lives.
In Austraia we do not...so you can't really criticize US citizens for exercising their rights.

(It's the red triangle with exclamation mark on the left)
Old 01-02-2022, 01:47 AM   #3
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The burden of proof is on you to prove he is falsely reporting it.
Hard to when he wont cite his sources. The fact that you happily take him at face value while expecting me to provide evidence for my statements, says to me you've drunk the cool aid and there's little point trying to convince you.

Quote:
Americans have a Bill Of Rights with explicit freedoms from govt interference in their lives.
They also continue to vote against gun control while their kids continue to die. And you hold them up as some sort of shining example....
This user likes this post:
Old 02-02-2022, 05:25 PM   #4
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Hard to when he wont cite his sources. The fact that you happily take him at face value while expecting me to provide evidence for my statements, says to me you've drunk the cool aid and there's little point trying to convince you.
Now I wonder how we got on this topic? It wasn't by me proclaiming my complete and utter acceptance of whatever Fox News publishes as you offensively suggest.

Don't really care what convinces you mate, but just like when Leesa makes ill informed comments am happy to call you out in the same camp.

Quote:
They also continue to vote against gun control while their kids continue to die. And you hold them up as some sort of shining example....
Your offensive accusation of me holding "them" up as shining examples indicates you are a little bit upset.

Awww shucks...kids are dying in the streets, it's all Rupert Murdocks fault. by extension....

(It's the red triangle with exclamation mark on the left)
Old 01-02-2022, 11:00 AM   #5
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
In Austraia we do not...so you can't really criticize US citizens for exercising their rights.
Americans have too many "rights" that's what elected Governments are for, to make decisions on behalf of the dummies.
The Constitution was designed for a certain era, a place in time that issues not relevant to this Century, America is a train wreck, we are close behind!
Closed Thread