View Single Post
Old 13-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #54
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Don't get so antsy! :

It may exist because of it's members but...

102 votes (0.3% of entire member base)
76 YES votes (0.23% of entire member base)

It is hardly an overwhelming figure.

I looked at the number of members who have been online since the thread was started, lets call them 'current active members' (which is very very conservative I would say within the last week would be a better definition, but that doesn't matter for my point)-approx 3000 members have been online since 11-08-07.

102 Votes (3.4% of 'active' members)
76 YES votes (2.53% of 'active' members)

(remember these are the people who would definitely have the opportunity to see the thread title, view the thread and vote on the poll)

With more member support perhaps, but at the moment (unless a viable alternative is given) I am just saying I don't see it happening, so don't get your hopes up and unknot your knickers :P .

I like it as it is, so I voted. I suppose it could be better, but I don't see it as pertinent to my forum 'experience'. It had nothing to do with convenience. In reality it will take me 5 minutes to update what I need to, but it is about informing all that carry the existing logo.

Logistically, changing a logo for a business has to be a very considered move. How often do other businesses change their logos?

My 'valid point' (svo347) is that I am one of many people that will have to change something outside of this forum if the logo changes.

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote