View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #17
Gammagrl
Banned

ORSMT - Just a bit of a fact for you that peir meet as im sure you know had NOTHING whats so ever to do with us, the tmu actually turned up because the "guy" who organised this held one previously at the same location and the people that came down decided to do burnouts, so b4 you go spreading something about my club that is compleatly untrue look at the facts first. it was posted as a unofficiial event on our forums and if the organiser choose not to do the right thing and organise the event the right way thats his problem, not mine, or beastclubs

Anyways we actually do call police, i call them personally weeks b4 our events take place and organise the supervision, we are NOT a club about hooning and being a open club we can not keep people out who alreaddy have defects on their cars, we do the right thing by all the people we invite out to our events, we give out arrive alive booklets and have police supervision coz we are more about safty than huge numbers and bad organisation.

Thanks for coming to those who did, regardless of if you liked it or not we take any kind of feedback on as people are free to review how they like. The official count from the night was 310+, pretty good for grad final ngiht and the police helped us run things even smoother, sorry if by chance anyone didnt get a map, we sold out due to not expecting as many as we got.

Thanks again to all who came
Gammagrl is offline   Reply With Quote