View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 04:09 PM   #12
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot
I didnt prance around nor demand anything and i appreciate the help. settle down. the 20 bucks would probably go towards a FF sticker anyway. I always use manners when speakin sorry I didn't when posting the thread
chill pill, settle down?

Where the $20 is going is no business of mine, nor do I actually care. What I do see is someone with no manners who seems to think that "chill pill" and "settle down" is going to be a calming influence?
Laminge went out of his way for you.. as most admin/mods would have and you basically told him to stick it. By telling him his comment was unnecessary when he mentioned you were not exactly endearing yourself to be helped you basically just told him to get stuffed. The fact you used no manners and posted in the Pub rather than Site Support (I moved it), nor that you then posted a second time with "come onnn helpp us out" seems to have eluded you?

The transaction is your responsibility. If you left it a month and did nothing to follow it up then thats YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Maybe next time you will understand. It doesnt take much to ask nicely nor to follow it up off your own bat. There is nothing Laminge did that you dont have the ability to do as a user.. except he actually did it instead of getting someone else to.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.