View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 12:09 PM   #22
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: car sales Feb 2019. Ford getting towards 2000 more than holden

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower View Post
I think Ford Australia should do the GT500, hybrid and EcoBoost Ranger and an EcoBoost V6 Ranger Raptor, 2020 Explorer with hybrid, EcoBoost and diesel options, Expedition with hybrid and 3.0 diesel option, upcoming Bronco, F150 and F250.
I think Ford Global should build the next Edge/Endura on a shortened version of the new RWD Exporer platform. Perhaps it's time for Lincoln to go beyond North America and China.
If Ford EU is dropping Edge once a 5+2 Escape (like Tiguan Allspace) is released then doing anything with Edge in RHD is going to become noticeably a more difficult scenario with respect of ROI....

It's interesting what you raise, right now if I had to replace my diesel Territory I would want a petrol SUV as the extra purchase price and higher diesel cost in Oz doesn't add up for my usage and I'd rather get back some performance instead...I've even been looking at 1 year old X5's in my spare time...and for the sake of being called a broken record...my love of the Lincoln Aviator if it were anything else but a motor vehicle would have my wife thinking I'm having an affair.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: