Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #6618
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
I have to say your 2nd point is very selfish, you may have a great immune system but 4 of the 7 females in my direct family (wife, daughters, grand-daughters) all are on medications for a couple of different things and they all reduce their immune systems, 3 substantially, all under 40 years of age.

So your words ring a bit of '**** you Jack, I am OK' and typical of the generation that was one of the main spreaders in the latest Victorian outbreak
To the contrary, where did I say I didn't care about others? I care about those who've;
  • the elderly and those at risk
  • lost their incomes
  • livelihoods
  • family members due to suicide
  • the upcoming housing crash
  • economic ruin the country is going to face

What Im not accepting of is those who think I'm responsible for their health. A bit like thinking the government is responsible for looking after my health. Wrong. The government at all levels has demonstrated a gross incompetence in 'looking after health'. This is indicated by the poor health of the population in general, with 40% of Victorians having comorbidities according to Vic Health. The government doesn't decide what's good for me, that's my job as an adult.

It's the governments job to protect borders, fund the military, Police, teachers, nurses etc and protect our civil liberties. It's my job to look after my health.
2 users like this post: