View Single Post
Old 27-02-2022, 09:13 PM   #1306
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
My post regarding that Porsche was not to diss the dealership industry, I really hope I have not offended with my words and I apologize if they have.

It was more to illustrate how even new cars can benefit from polishing. I made that post after many encounters with guys adamant that their brand new car was perfect from the factory. As I mentioned earlier, the gentleman who detailed the 911 does a lot of high end cars like that and is well respected..............and not relying on Youtube view counts, just sharing his passion like I do here.

This video by AMMO is a really good insight into how a new car from the likes of Porsche arrives from the factory, straight off the truck -

To summarize, the car had issues caused by the factory and the protective transport wrapping.

Again, I had best of intentions, I know you work in a dealership and I know tarring something with the same brush is never wise.

No offense taken. The criticism may very well be justified.
Who wouldn’t love a new Porsche? I would go insane trying to keep that clean. The bug splatter at 280 km/h would be hectic. [emoji6]
Top_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: