View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 03:20 PM   #22
GO FURTHER
Donating Member3

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Fitting New Iridium Plugs & the state of the old ones - (Photo Essay) 
Default Re: Maintenance Shutdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
Getting there. Perhaps if you get a moment try another image upload just in case it was the permissions on your folders.
I appreciate all the effort you are going to rectify the problems, and I'm amazed at the progress you are making and so quickly!

On checking some other members galleries, others were also affected like "Cavs", with the same thumbnail missing issue on his.

Just tried posting a JPG photo to the album: "Go Further", and still comes back with the error;

"(): Sorry, this image type is not supported yet."

(Also cleared my cache, before trying the upload just in case that had something to do with it).

However, as a test I created a new album and named it; "Go further 2" and had no problems uploading a photo to that, so newly created albums work fine.

Also, all the thumbnails and photos are back in "Go Further" and another album of mine that was affected, and the photos are all showing in the forum threads and my Show N' Shine thread, so that's a great relief!

If you don't have any luck fixing the uploading of new photos to my album "Go Further", not to worry Russ, I'll just use album "Go Further 2" going forward.

Once again thanks for your help Russ, truly beyond and above the call of duty!
I don't know what AFF would do, if you were not around to troubleshoot these little glitches and problems!
GO FURTHER is offline   Reply With Quote