View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #74
Carby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivorya
I'll probably get shot but ....... Whether this global warming crap is real, nobody knows, but at least we now have someone in power thats acually looking into the future more then just his time in parlament!
You should be shot - dumbo's like you voted this clown in, fair dinkum how utterly stupid are we agreeing to Kyoto. We generate a poofteenth of emissions compared to say even China and India and now we are going to get taxed to the eyeballs for Carbon emissions so we can get some "new clean technology in place." Now given we generate most of our base energy from Coal (we have heaps) over 80% in fact, and we know that the Labor party won't have a bar of Nuclear energy, do you mnd telling me how the these genuises in Government are going to get new base clean energy? Won't be Hydro ( we got no water) Wind Generation (fuc*en waste of time) and solar.... ummm maybe if we have panels to cover the whole of the NT we'd be right!!

All I know is that we are going to be more highly taxed to become more clean on a process that is undefined......... :
Carby is offline   Reply With Quote