View Single Post
Old 15-08-2005, 01:26 AM   #1
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Default New members, and selling stuff.

Is there a rule for new members, or specifically their post count... and them selling cars, or car parts on this forum? Is there a difference in that rule if it's a car, or a car part?

I ask as a thread was deleted on a member who had linked his car that's for sale on eBay, but his/her post count was 2. One post was to sell his XD ute, and the other was a link to his auction on eBay for his TS50. So what if his post count was 2? If someone on the forum is looking to buy a car that this person is selling, wouldn't it be a good idea to just let it be? I can understand if someone had a post count of 15-20, and all were to sell cars (or other), that's a bit much, but 2 posts??

Yet I see new members joining the forum just to sell car parts, and non car parts, but their threads are let be. I see no problems with either. Please dont let this forum turn into the communist society as the .com site was/is, where you had to have a post count of 50+ (I think), before you could sell something on the forum.

Interested to hear admin's, mod's and members opinion on this.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
12 is offline   Reply With Quote