View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #31
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

MTL10N, my Cougar has 'prowled' the streets of Parramatta on occassion, but am based a stone's throw away at Blacktown. Usually traffics to Richmond though where I work. Would be great to meetup sometime, or make yourself known on the EuroFordClub and come on some cruises.

As for changing the colour, my simple opinion is don't. On the CougarDB www.cougardb.com you'll see someone in QLD did that (not on these forums) and changed it to black... my view is, if you wanted a black car, then why not buy one in the first place? I think Rio Red's an awesome colour if well maintained, and the fact it 'changes' colour in different times of day is a plus.

However, if you really do want to change it, I wouldn't go black unless you really want to because 1) there's a few black one's already, and 2) it's the best colour to have, and the worst colour to keep/maintain!

For a few links you might wanna check out, go to www.newcougar.org , this is the worldwide 'headquarters' for Cougar owners to chat and share ideas, and the previously mentioned www.cougardb.com for a database of Cougar owners around the world also.

Dan